Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

R4 DS Loader 1.08 Final released

Out now...

r4ds.gif
The R4 team, sticking to their promises, have released version 1.08 final of the English R4 DS loader. This version includes the Action Replay cheat support that we mentioned on the portal a few days back. A full English change-log will be posted here shortly. For now, you can download the loader locally below.

download.gif
Download R4 DS Loader 1.08 (Final)
icon11.gif
Official site

ambitous21

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
copying my post from the other topic:

this is good stuff. except for a few things:

1. It makes the skins look bad. The programmers put the grey cheat icon on the bottom.. and in the center. that made all my skin themes looked pretty ugly, as i shifted through 12 sets just now to see how it looks like.

2. once you cheated, you can't go back, so make sure to backup your file. I set the get all balls in Mario 3 on 3, to get the two balls i didnt unlock, and get the SSS status with 99999 points. Well after I turned the cheats off, went into the game again the effects were still there, all unlocked, SSS, and 99999. so back up your saves first.

3. I still don't understand the two middle buttons, Game enabled and Cheat enabled. Obviously Cheat enable is putting the cheat on, but game enabled?

pristinemog

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
copying my post from the other topic:

this is good stuff. except for a few things:

1. It makes the skins look bad. The programmers put the grey cheat icon on the bottom.. and in the center. that made all my skin themes looked pretty ugly, as i shifted through 12 sets just now to see how it looks like.

2. once you cheated, you can't go back, so make sure to backup your file. I set the get all balls in Mario 3 on 3, to get the two balls i didnt unlock, and get the SSS status with 99999 points. Well after I turned the cheats off, went into the game again the effects were still there, all unlocked, SSS, and 99999. so back up your saves first.

3. I still don't understand the two middle buttons, Game enabled and Cheat enabled. Obviously Cheat enable is putting the cheat on, but game enabled?

Not always. If the game autosaved then it's going to. I just used it with Yoshi's Island DS to unlock everything (which worked). I didn't actually play any levels, just turned it off at the level select screen. I turned the cheats off and I'm back to normal.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
ok adding additional cheat codes with that program, i already have the default list on the flash cart, if i make another user cheat file and put it on the R4DS will it recognise it or do i have to make a whole new data base again to replace the cheat.dat file that's already on the R4DS?

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Is there a picture of this. Because I don`t have a DS at the moment (send it to nintendo :'( )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: