1. xbman

xbman GBAtemp Regular

Alot of the games that have built in cheats use a master code. What is not known is the proper format for them. The R4 supports master codes.

2. kinya

kinya Member
    Newcomer

Senegal
    no cheat option for pokemon diamond jap?

3. ImperialX

ImperialX GBAtemp Regular

Why don't you add it in yourself? The Cheat-Code Editor works like a charm.

4. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

LoL. Again with your hissy fit. You don't have to care about what others think, but it doesn't mean we can't participate in this thread. You just sound a little troubled with anyone who doesn't think the way you do. Just grow up a little ... and stop being so rude to others.

5. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

well you are pretty much on my ignore list so i don't have to listen to your flabbing off anymore thanks god lol

6. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

yes all the codes have a built in master code that provided by the R4DS but if the same games were entered manually with the M code in the code list from codejunkies it won't work at all because the default M code for that game in the R4DS codelist would override it so the game would not load, so what i'm basically saying is that if we want a new game updated in the codelist that has a M code then we are going to have to wait for R4DS to update the codelist as it will not work by itself with usercheat.dat so again, if pokemon has a M code we are all basically screwed because usercheat.dat and the program will not support games with M codes.

7. kinya

kinya Member
    Newcomer

Senegal
    is it the R4 gold finger editor thing?

8. 111111111

111111111 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Maybe a couple of people won't be able to cheat but thats about it. Not everyone plays pokemon, and of those that do even fewer will cheat.

"We are all doomed!!" is a bit meladromatic.

9. ImperialX

ImperialX GBAtemp Regular

Yes.

Also, is it even possible to add additional codes to a game with codes built in, like Mario Kart?

10. iamwhoiam

iamwhoiam Honorary R4 Fanboy

Read the FAQ in my sig [​IMG] should explain all

11. room88

room88 Newbie
    Newcomer

Uganda
    I guess the question is.. how do you figure the codes to add in if someone hasn't already figured it out. Like I'd like to get some cheats for Big Brain Academy, but no one out there has any.

If there was a way to figure out cheats yourself, I'd be all over it. But so far it looks like people just tend to see whats out there the Action Reply or Codejunkies sites have available and that's all.

And yes I've gotten platinums on almost all the BBA games, but I just wanna mess around with it now and give myself infinite time, etc. [​IMG]

ok never mind. Found a Big Brain Academy cheat for the euro release [​IMG]

12. Saturnplanet5

Saturnplanet5 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Anyone elses text in the game selection screen gone white? Does anyone know how to change it to black? Also do I need to have all those themes in the system directory? I'm happy with just one.

*Edit* don't worry figured it out. just put the skin you want in the system directory and then delete the themes folder.

13. paolo90

paolo90 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Does anybody think custom R4 menus can be made and loaded directly with this feature?

14. Goofy Time

Goofy Time GBAtemp Fan

United States
    GSCentral has quite a log of codes.

Most are just copy/pasted from Codejunkies, but some people put up their own codes too.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - released, Loader, Final