Hacking R4 DS and Nintendo DS Browser

Philosophy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember reading that if you have a GBA flashcart that you can use the DS Opera browser. Let's say that you buy the Nintendo DS Browser US version that is coming out soon, would the R4 be able to interface with it to where we would load GBA to the flashcart that comes with that?

Densen

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If I'm following what you're saying, then yes.

For example, I was given the japanese browser version as a gift, I put the ram cart in the GBA slot, but I use the R4 to load the english browser. I have no problems at all. So yes, the R4 directly supports GBA addons, the DS doesn't know that the rom is running from the R4 so it works just fine.

Philosophy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I see what you are saying. But would I be able to put .gba files on the ram cart that comes with the actual Opera browser you buy from retail?

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I see what you are saying. But would I be able to put .gba files on the ram cart that comes with the actual Opera browser you buy from retail?
what the hell? its like ram for you computer, you dont save anythng on it, it just uses it for memory, you must be confused with the ez flash 3 in 1, that has gba and rumble as a add on, and it only works for ez flash v because, its well a ez flash product, it could work on R4 and M3 because ez flash released the program people just need to hack it somehow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.