Hacking R4 Christmas Edition (its red) Anyone having problems

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ive had this card for a while and after a bit of tinkering i've got nearly every game working on it, apart from bowsers inside story, im wondering how many other people actually have this card and if your having problems with games. If so do you want me to upload my firmware configuration

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yes pokemon black and white works fine, you may need the exp patch, but apart from that it works 100%, i even trade with mine online

i have english patch v3 on my r4 christmas edition, with pokemon black, i needed rudolphs child play patch ontop of this to use the union room but so far works great no freezes and ive just done the 5th gym

did anyone want me to upload the setup to mediafire. mind you, you need to copy the contents of the zip file to the root of your card exactly, back up and delete everything there at the moment apart from nds games

bump for anyone who has problems

iizandy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive got the r4i christmas version and i cant play any of the latest games, and none of the patches will work for Pokemon Black/white
frown.gif

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
it works fully for me iizandy with pokemon black as i said above all i had to do was use the exp patch and the univeral childs play patch to use union room

im using the christmas edition as well

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
http://www.mediafire.com/?lh0xvxfga9oi6ic

there u go theres my firmaware this will make pokemon work fine, delete everything on the card apaprt from your games and copy the contents to the root of your sd card. let me know if it works for you

i messed with waio and the origianl firmware a bit and thats why it works fine. just try it i need confirmation it works for other people

iizandy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yusuo said:
http://www.mediafire.com/?lh0xvxfga9oi6ic

there u go theres my firmaware this will make pokemon work fine, delete everything on the card apaprt from your games and copy the contents to the root of your sd card. let me know if it works for you

i messed with waio and the origianl firmware a bit and thats why it works fine. just try it i need confirmation it works for other people

alright, ill test it now
yaynds.gif

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
let me know the results, as i said u still may need the exp patch oh yeah it will autoboot into waio, skipping the crappy firmware the cards supposed to use completly

sorry you need to copy everything inside the folder DS to the root of your sd card

it will autoboot to waio upon powering on the card and then just select pokemon black/white and let me know if it works

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thats wierd it should of worked, maybe just the main firmware files with the one for your card, then it shluld autoboot waio,

im using 1.19b just copy the contents of 1.17b to your sd card but dont replace the patch folder and leave all the other files it doesnt ask you to replace intact, let me know if it works

bc524

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
yusuo said:
yeah by all means

if its for r4isdhc christmas edition you'll need v1.17b http://down1.nds9.com/down/up/r4isdhc/R4iEnglishV1.17B.zip

if its for r4sdhc christmas edition you'll need 1.19b
http://down1.nds9.com/down/up/r4sdhc/R4EnglishV1.19B.zip

hi, im using the firmware you provided and i can get into the game, however, when i turn the game on at a later date it says that the save file is corrupt.

i have a r4 gold christmas (from www.r4isdhc.com) which was using 1.17b before changing to your firmware. im also using a patched pokemon white (should i use a clean one?)

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game