Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
OF COURSE IT FAILS!
you should download CHEAT.DAT for r4
by the way please learn how to use r4cce to get rid of few hundred games or use ysmenu
otherwise, you will be telling us r4 don't load the cheats i want

paulinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thanks a lot but i only want a CHEAT.DAT with cheats for yugioh 2009 and cheats for the other games, i see the cheats of the cheat.dat i downloaded before and i liked can anyone tell me the link to download the same cheats of the EDGECHEATS.DAT of http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=143356&st=15 this link can anyone give me the link for these cheats for the R4? =)

EDIT: lol i see this video after posting and i see how easy is input the codes on R4 thanks if a have any question i came back later bye

http://www.cheathappens.com/show_cheat.asp?ID=25722 i bring the codes for this site... and the only who work is the MAX DP can anyone help? the cards, discs, clothes they dont work i bring the 1º code of the list of all cheats example 94000130 fff70000 for the "start for restore health" plz i need help!

paulinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i make the cheats '-' on the cheats editor ( something like that) of the Jonkswa video.. i make the cheats and only the MAX DP work it, the other dont work, all cards, duelists, disks forbiden list, ... only the mAX dp =/ where i have to press the buttons for the cheats? maybe im pressing in the wrong menu, =/ where i have to press the all cards, duelists etc help =D

paulinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
i check and i tried but doesn't work, other people have this problem but i do exactly what they told me to do and still doesn't work D= im here now.. asking for the button and the PLACE of the yugioh i have to press it for the code =)

edit: I ONLY WANT THE ALL CARDS CHEAT, I DONT NEED CLOTHES AND DP I ONLY WANT "ALL CARDS" BECAUSE A I LOVE THE GOD CARDS AND THE ONLY WAY TO HAVE THEN IS WITH CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SOMEBODY GIVE ME A CHEAT.DAT FOR R4 THAT WORKS !!!!!!!!! I HAVE PRESSED R+L IN ALL THE POSSIBLES MENUS AND DONT WORK!! MAX DP WORK, ALL CLOTHES WORK, TAG DUEL AND TOURNAMENT WORK ALL

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
JUST GO GRAB THE FIRMWARE FOR R4 FROM R4LI.COM!!!
USE THE FIRMWARE FOR YOUR R4!!!!!!
USE CHEAT.DAT / USRCHEAT.DAT
IF YOU CAN ONLY SELECT THE CHEAT FOR ONCE
THEN ACTIVATE IT! HAVE RESULT THEN SAVE! OFF THE CHEAT! ON ANOTHER CHEAT
REPEAT THE PROCESS

shinnyuuya

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
elixirdream said:
JUST GO GRAB THE FIRMWARE FOR R4 FROM R4LI.COM!!!
USE THE FIRMWARE FOR YOUR R4!!!!!!
USE CHEAT.DAT / USRCHEAT.DAT
IF YOU CAN ONLY SELECT THE CHEAT FOR ONCE
THEN ACTIVATE IT! HAVE RESULT THEN SAVE! OFF THE CHEAT! ON ANOTHER CHEAT
REPEAT THE PROCESS
elixirdream was right. some cheat won't be useable unless u upgrade your firmware. download the newest firmware for your R4, upgrade your firmware, and try again. it's best to try just one cheat per time. good luck.

paulinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok thanks.. sorry for the rude "Edit" in my other post, my brother plays the R4 sometimes and he is very nervous =X but now i know whats the problem is, all the "passive" cheats work but the cheats that we have to press a buttom in the game select, start , anyway all that kinda cheats dont work =/ what it can be?

EDIT: hey, exist a cheat for yugioh 2009 5D of only the gods cards? i see one code on the yugioh 2008 like that, and this cheat dont need to press start or select to be activate, only activate on the CHEAT box in the R4 menu of the game , activate the cheat and when you go to cards lists the gods appers \o/ ( i see that cheat for yugioh 2008 and work it! ) my question is... This cheat existe for yugioh 2009??

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
paulinho said:
ok thanks.. sorry for the rude "Edit" in my other post, my brother plays the R4 sometimes and he is very nervous =X but now i know whats the problem is, all the "passive" cheats work but the cheats that we have to press a buttom in the game select, start , anyway all that kinda cheats dont work =/ what it can be?

EDIT: hey, exist a cheat for yugioh 2009 5D of only the gods cards? i see one code on the yugioh 2008 like that, and this cheat dont need to press start or select to be activate, only activate on the CHEAT box in the R4 menu of the game , activate the cheat and when you go to cards lists the gods appers \o/ ( i see that cheat for yugioh 2008 and work it! ) my question is... This cheat existe for yugioh 2009??

if you don't like 1.23 you can try 1.19 of the r4 firmware

what you see is what you get!
if you see that code means we have it
if you don't see it means we don't have it

paulinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok..... i download the firmware and i copy and past the things of the past firmware to my R4 and i have an error i cant open the games list o.O can u give me the link of the firmware 1.19?

paulinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
'-' i put the 1.23 and MY R4 DONT WORK WITH IT! =/ i gonna down the 1.18 version

edit: I surrender, i down the 1.19 firmware and it is terrible D= i surrender this shit is too much complicate and the people of here dont answer what we want to know, =/ i only wanted to know how use the cheats we need to press button but people like to complicate things and all
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle