paulinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
lol Why 1 game only? and what r4cce do?

edit: i grab the R4cce, i make the cheats and keeping dont working, =/ the 1 game only is 1 game with cheats or 1 game in the R4? this change anything?

paulinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
thanks i'll try !

edit: The topic is much confused =X and i dont know i make the file and all but when i open the game i press the buttons and i dont have any card =/

paulinho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I dont wanna ask this.. but this R4 is killing me! can you make a file for the game and give to me? my game is (E) i want this info:

Flag: Brazilian
Name: Paulinho
Hair: 1
Face: 3

and i want u to do the cheats "All cards", "NO ban card list", "All packs" , "All duelists, "All disks"

ok thats all i want, if u dont have the (E) game, give me the link were u down your game and i download it and you file

Plz help me, i'll be VERY VERY VERY grateful

EDIT: Guys i finally get the save file \o/ but finally i know whats the real problem... my cheats of the CODE EDITOR dont run on the game ( those cheats we have to press buttons on the game)

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
paulinho said:
I dont wanna ask this.. but this R4 is killing me! can you make a file for the game and give to me? my game is (E) i want this info:

Flag: Brazilian
Name: Paulinho
Hair: 1
Face: 3

and i want u to do the cheats "All cards", "NO ban card list", "All packs" , "All duelists, "All disks"

ok thats all i want, if u dont have the (E) game, give me the link were u down your game and i download it and you file

Plz help me, i'll be VERY VERY VERY grateful

EDIT: Guys i finally get the save file \o/ but finally i know whats the real problem... my cheats of the CODE EDITOR dont run on the game ( those cheats we have to press buttons on the game)

Congrats after numerous attemps you finally get it!
thank god

by the way, never ever ask for ROMs

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=97615

I just followed this guide (sorta, I usually just play around with things until I figure it out
tongue.gif
).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu