Homebrew R4 Card not showing after Injecting FIRM with the ntrboot flasher.

coda0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
I think i corrupted my flashcard, injection looked like it froze at 99% so i just powered off the 3DS and the flashcard didn't show up in the menu since then. So what can i do? Is there any way to unbrick the flashcard?

User154

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think i corrupted my flashcard, injection looked like it froze at 99% so i just powered off the 3DS and the flashcard didn't show up in the menu since then. So what can i do? Is there any way to unbrick the flashcard?

When flashing any firmware to anything, expect issues if the device is powered off during the process.

When flashing ntrboot, ntrboot flasher would've made you dump the flash of the r4 card first, you can use ntrboot flasher to restore this backup

coda0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
When flashing any firmware to anything, expect issues if the device is powered off during the process.

When flashing ntrboot, ntrboot flasher would've made you dump the flash of the r4 card first, you can use ntrboot flasher to restore this backup
i might have skipped that

User154

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i might have skipped that

You can't skip it. You can't inject ntrboot without dumping flash first. It will not inject without a backup present

Edit:

You could also just flash ntrboot again, just don't turn it off untill its finished. As stated above a card flashed with ntrboot won't show on the home menu, unless it's an acekard 2i or similar

Last edited by User154,

coda0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
You can't skip it. You can't inject ntrboot without dumping flash first. It will not inject without a backup present

Edit:

You could also just flash ntrboot again, just don't turn it off untill its finished. As stated above a card flashed with ntrboot won't show on the home menu, unless it's an acekard 2i or similar
I think i accidentally deleted the backup while re-formatting my sd card trying to undo the flashing.

User154

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think i accidentally deleted the backup while re-formatting my sd card trying to undo the flashing.

Ok, do you want it as an r4 card or an ntrboot card?

If you still want an ntrboot card just run the flasher again. What r4 card is it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum