Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
We're all friends here
biggrin.gif

Can anybody compare EZF 3in1 rumble to eWin rumble? I was interested for some time in the 3in1, but I was put off by worrying if the rumble was inferior, so I stuck with the M3 Lite and an eWin rumble pack as a substitute slot 2.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The eWin rumble pak is supposedly better, because it actually "rumbles" like a console controller, whereas the 3-in-1 and the official Nintendo rumble pak have more of a high frequency vibration. I've never used the eWin rumble pak, I'm just going by what the review said.

I personally find the 3-in-1's vibration unpleasant, so I never use it.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Are you SRAM patching your games? Use a SRAM Patcher [like Gbata has one] to patch your games if the save type is one of those:

EEPROM_v111,EEPROM_v120,EEPROM_v121,EEPROM_v122,EEPROM_v124, EEPROM_v125,EEPROM_v126,FLASH_v120,FLASH_v121,FLASH_v123,
FLASH_v124,FLASH_v125,FLASH_v126,FLASH512_v130,FLASH512_v130,
FLASH1M_v102,FLASH1M_v103

If it's not, you don't have to patch the game.

Arch Feline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a newer thread in the EX-Flash forums but my account has not been activated. (Must be something with British English option. I tried to check American English).

I love how you can put a game on the EZ-flash so that the game runs stand alone. I am super amazed that I got some of the gbaldr.ini functions working. I have a directory for games and a directory for saves. Holy guacamole! I plugged my transflash into the computer and I could import the battery file into Visual Boy Advance.

However, I loaded the game into Nor again and now the save no longer loads with GBALdr even though Visual Boy advance is happy with it. I cannot load the previous save either. I am going to see whether it has anything to do with timestamp.

Arch Feline

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The saves also would not load on VBA.

Issues -
Sleep function does not work. This is a problem in games such as Boktai - The Sun is in Your Hand which grade you on time taken.

The save is not loaded to the EZ Flash 3 in 1 unless you load a game. I like to switch saves. Is this possible?

Meteo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant get the NOR Flash Test to work. I get to the point where it says L+R to flash and then it just stays there. I followed the instructions in the OP

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Meteo said:
I cant get the NOR Flash Test to work. I get to the point where it says L+R to flash and then it just stays there. I followed the instructions in the OP
Please try not to bump old threads. If you want to use the EZ 3in1, just use the GBA EXPLoader in the downloads section. Find the newest version. I also think there was a new one recently in the Homebrew News section. It's the easiest way to use it.

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Meteo said:
I went by the links in the sticky... perhaps the sticky (or this thread) needs to be updated.
Oh this is stickied? Sorry then. It doesn't really need to be stickied if this is pretty old. Most people just use GBA EXPLoader or the build in ones for AceKard 2 and CycloDS.

Anyways, I have linked the loader here: GBA EXP Loader

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...