Hacking R4 3DS gold pro - theme/skin problem.

MiniChevy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Heey everyone. I'm kinda new to all of this flash cart stuff. I bought a R4 3DS gold pro flash cart a week ago with a micro SD card with everything I need on it. However, there's this small problem. (It's the newest build / newest version of the menu, system.. whatever)

When I go to the config menu and I want to change the theme/skin then I can only select the 4 first. (Drop down menu)
I got 12 skins on the micro SD card but I can only select the 4 first.
If I go to the multimedia menu (Or, directory menu) then I can go in and see all 12 skins in there (pictures) without any problem what-so-ever. (And, no. There's no faults or missing files in the other 8 skins that I can't choose in the config menu)
Do any of you know what may cause this problem? I kinda wanna download more skins and have the chance to customize my menu a bit.

Thanks in advance.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nah. I bought it from another site. I bought it on http://www.superprice.dk (Because I just wanted to get it as quick as possible)
But, it might be the same problem. Did you solve your problem? If so, how?
I ment is the website written at the sticker of your R4isdhc.com or r4i-sdhc.com?
I just replaced the old ones that I didn't like. But I can't have more than a total of 4 skins. (Maybe it's possible to replace the old skins with a file organizer or something like that on the DS).

MiniChevy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ment is the website written at the sticker of your R4isdhc.com or r4i-sdhc.com?
I just replaced the old ones that I didn't like. But I can't have more than a total of 4 skins. (Maybe it's possible to replace the old skins with a file organizer or something like that on the DS).

Oooh. I see. It says "www.r4isdhc.com" So, yea. The same problem that you had.
And you just deleted the themes and replaced them with new ones? Is that correct?

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks! I got it to work! Thank you very much! If I could then I would give you a big ol' bear hug.
smileydruggi.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F