Quick survey for a class

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Crap, "You have reached your limit of 100 survey responses. To see all 103 responses, upgrade to any pro plan." Apparently only 100 people can reply to non premium people, which I cannot afford. Will post results very soon.

EDIT: Results, click the pic itself to enlarge it to readable if it's not:
2mwiiba.png

Real quick. Literally less than 30 seconds for most people that have taken it so far.

I've seen people do these here before when they are serious, and I need one done now.
Good news: It doesn't ask your age or gender, they are both irrelevant.

Link to survey: All done!

I'll go head and say, it's about religion, and I didn't make a "Prefer not to answer" category. If you prefer not to answer these, then just do not take the survey.
Thanks everyone who participates ^_^

EDIT: I have 26 answers, and need at least 100 for this to count for my class (anything less is "irrelevant", according to my professor), or 200 if I want my professor to keep a record of the results for future use as an example in future classes, which also will give me an additional 10 points on my assignment. If you know anyone else that can do it (friends, co-workers, etc), please send them a link, even if they've never heard of GBATemp. Heck, give it to your parents/grandparents, if you want.

EDIT: 51 now. Still need 49 just for it to count.

EDIT: 73 now. Only 27 left for minimum needed. 127 for bonus.

EDIT: 92 now, only 8 left for requirement. Help me get to 200 though, I could use those extra 10 points for my grade. Send it to your friends, send it to your fiends, send it to your aunt, send it to your pat, send it to the kids, send it to people with lids, send it to grown ups, send it to show offs, I am the Lorax and I speak for the......... Sorry, got carried away.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks everyone, 16 people have done it so far, but there's also 8 people that don't follow instructions on the second question. I modified the 2nd question to be more clear, it does not effect the actual results.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Done.

Thanks everyone, 16 people have done it so far, but there's also 8 people that don't follow instructions on the second question. I modified the 2nd question to be more clear, it does not effect the actual results.
Atheism, agnosticism, and "not religious" aren't mutually exclusive concepts; I'm all three, for example. That might be why there's some confusion with Question 2.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Done.

Atheism, agnosticism, and "not religious" aren't mutually exclusive concepts; I'm all three, for example. That might be why there's some confusion with Question 2.
If you are any combination of those 3 or any other religion, selecting "N/A" to how devout you are makes absolutely zero sense because of what "Not Applicable" literally means, it's definition. Yet, that's what a lot of people were doing. The only case it makes any sense is if you have no religion at all.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not all atheists are nonreligious (e.g. Buddhism), but being nonreligious necessarily means one is an atheist; in regards to those two, they cannot be mutually exclusive by definition. If I have no religious beliefs, then that necessarily includes a lack of belief in god(s).

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Agnostic people does not necessarily believe in any specific religion so the second question was pretty strange.

Reactions: chyyran

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Agnostic people does not necessarily believe in any specific religion so the second question was pretty strange.
Agnosticism refers to what one knows and not at all to what one believes (there are agnostic Christians, agnostic atheists, etc.), so you are correct.

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have premium. I couldn't eliminate any questions if someone selected a previous specific answer.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
For the 1st question, Muslim isn't a religion ; people who followa the precepts of Islam are muslims, just like christians follow christianism.

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up