Hacking Quick Question

Pwnage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, while i was updating my firmware to AKAIO 1.6 my card suddenly stopped being detected by my computer. I tried putting my micro sd into my acekard it loaded up and read just fine. My question is do i need a new micro sd or do i need a new micro sd reader and where can i get a good reliable price thanks
smile.gif

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
I sometimes got problems with SD adapter, and microsd cannot be recognized in card reader...

Just unplug microSD from SD adapter and plug it back
Or some dirt / dust on microSD/SD adapter pins - so clear it...

btw. if you use acekard microsd usb reader - take it and throw it to the bin ---> it just died...
biggrin.gif

Pwnage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yea thats what im using lol i heard it has a short lifespan 2 months for me thanks for all the helpful insight would any reader be able to read a sandisk SDHC 4gb ?

kasek

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pwnage said:
yea thats what im using lol i heard it has a short lifespan 2 months for me thanks for all the helpful insight would any reader be able to read a sandisk SDHC 4gb ?

i got a sd card with the micro sd card slot from london drugs it came with an 8gb micro sd but not sure if you can get it seperate im sure you can

edit: try phone stores since most phones now a days take micro sd cards and will need a reader

Pwnage

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kasek said:
Pwnage said:

i got a sd card with the micro sd card slot from london drugs it came with an 8gb micro sd but not sure if you can get it seperate im sure you can

edit: try phone stores since most phones now a days take micro sd cards and will need a reader

thanks man ill head to radioshack alittle later today
smile.gif

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Pwnage said:

TWO MONTHS???!!! MAN, you are glad person, because my one died after TWO WEEKS of using!!!
Now I am using SD adapter and... (sometimes bad inserted and cant be recognized, but still much better than that AK2 usb reader
biggrin.gif
)

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
penthaler said:
Pwnage said:

TWO MONTHS???!!! MAN, you are glad person, because my one died after TWO WEEKS of using!!!
Now I am using SD adapter and... (sometimes bad inserted and cant be recognized, but still much better than that AK2 usb reader
biggrin.gif
)

I've actually had mine over a year. And its only just died.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning