quick question: a good photo viewer besides Moonshells.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Tac 21, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Tac 21
    OP

Member Tac 21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    I want to know if their is a good homebrew out there that mostly focuses on photo viewing. and has Customizeable options like putting photos on the top screen only (something that moonshell can't really do)

whats out there?

I should say too, that I've tried DSOrgianze and I don't qiute care for that one either- something small and out of the way.

2. ZackF

Newcomer ZackF Member

United States
    Well, there aren't really any *good* image-only media viewers for the DS, at least not as far as I could find.

3. DanTheManMS

Member DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

United States
    Nothing that reads image files directly off your card is going to have anything advanced. I'd recommend using ComicBook DS. This does require that you pre-convert your folders of images into *.cbds files, but the advanced image viewing options you gain are worth it, in my opinion at least. You'll get 3 different viewing modes, 90-degree rotation available, smooth zooming, touchscreen or button controls, etc. Give it a shot at least.

Convert your images with the PicToDS program, put the ComicBookDS.nds file and the "cbds" folder on your card, and put your converted *.cbds files into the "cbds" folder.