Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
FoolishDreamer said:
tj_cool said:
Cool thx! But how do I install it? Simply putting the folder in the sd and using the wad installer?
The download of R7 has a neogamma folder
put it in the apps folder on SD card and run with the Homebrew channel
If you want to install it as a channel, you'll need to find a wad
It works! Thx a lot *_*
Btw for the future should I update my cios? It says that it's the 7.

mrlarue77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to partition my HDD after i have games on it? I usually use partition magic to part an HDD and save the data but it does not recognize the format.

Terce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a small problem. I've installed the Waninkoko USB loader version 1.5, and I've created a partition on my HDD. But, when I attempt to access the HDD drive it says it doesn't recognize any partions with the WBFS formatting, would I like to format a partition. I say yes, and it can't find a partition. Which somewhat worries me.

I'm working to make sure that it's a primary partition, but if it's not that, what else could the problem be? Could it be a compatibility issue, or a problem with the firmware.

imdeth

Trophies
XP
Country
Firstly, I'm new here so if this problem is common then sorry but I took a look at the stickies and did a little searching but if someone can direct me to a solution then I would be ever grateful.

I'm using NeoGamma 0.3 (or something like that. If it's really important I'll find out) and trying to run Tatsunoko Vs Capcom through a disc. I've burned at 4x speed on a Dvd+R (which I think may be my problem but I can't burn at a lower speed for some reason) and all I'm getting is a black screen with unreadable text.

Strangely, I've got the game running once or twice but the screen usually pops up again before I get the game going. I've got about as far as choosing my second character before the blasted screen attacks me again! I've changed my region to JAP and now I can see the text as japanese but still the game won't play. Also, I have patched the ISO with regionfrii into PAL and the same problem persists. I could possibly get a pic of the screen if that would help at all?

I'll probably ending up importing it either way but I must play this game right now! Again, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place/not enough info/etc. Thanks for any help
smile.gif

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
imdeth said:
Firstly, I'm new here so if this problem is common then sorry but I took a look at the stickies and did a little searching but if someone can direct me to a solution then I would be ever grateful.

I'm using NeoGamma 0.3 (or something like that. If it's really important I'll find out) and trying to run Tatsunoko Vs Capcom through a disc. I've burned at 4x speed on a Dvd+R (which I think may be my problem but I can't burn at a lower speed for some reason) and all I'm getting is a black screen with unreadable text.

Strangely, I've got the game running once or twice but the screen usually pops up again before I get the game going. I've got about as far as choosing my second character before the blasted screen attacks me again! I've changed my region to JAP and now I can see the text as japanese but still the game won't play. Also, I have patched the ISO with regionfrii into PAL and the same problem persists. I could possibly get a pic of the screen if that would help at all?

I'll probably ending up importing it either way but I must play this game right now! Again, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place/not enough info/etc. Thanks for any help
smile.gif
There are two things that bother me:
1) Neogamma 0.3 doesn't exist, you probably have Backup launcher gamma 0.3 or Neogamma R3. Either way, update it to Neogamma R7
2) You said you burned on DVD+R. How? Did you change the Booktype to DVD-ROM?

imdeth

Trophies
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
1) Neogamma 0.3 doesn't exist, you probably have Backup launcher gamma 0.3 or Neogamma R3. Either way, update it to Neogamma R7

1) That'll be Backup launcher gamma 0.3 then. I'll update right away.
2) Sorry, I don't know much about this. I've always used Nero's "burn image to disc" which has worked with all my Gamecube backups.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
imdeth said:
tj_cool said:
2) Sorry, I don't know much about this. I've always used Nero's "burn image to disc" which has worked with all my Gamecube backups.
If you use DVD+R, you should change the booktype to DVD-ROM (I don't know where that option is though
frown.gif
)

imdeth

Trophies
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
If you use DVD+R, you should change the booktype to DVD-ROM (I don't know where that option is though
frown.gif
)

I don't know either so I used ImgBurn and changed it to DVD-ROM. Playing it right now. Thank you so much!
grog.gif

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Quick real noob question
Well i finished completing MY NFS and i was wondering How can i put ocarina cheats on my backup launcher? (its NeoGamme) Also where can i get these cheats

P.S i dont cheat online i only cheat when i beat a game

zygius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
imdeth said:
tj_cool said:
frown.gif
)

I don't know either so I used ImgBurn and changed it to DVD-ROM. Playing it right now. Thank you so much!
grog.gif

How to change it to DVD-ROM on IMGburn??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    The shameful part is, I fell so in love with her mask. If I could find the real woman she pretended to be I would die for her without a moments hesitation.
    Truly loved what was never there
    I would have fought demons, gods, armies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Be gentle, I've never done this before." What, biatch you got 3 kids already. Lol, I know loves sucks hard when bad, but really good when good.
    +2
    Lol BigOnYa I hear "I don't usually do sex on the first date" like every 2 to 3 weeks now...
    +1
    I never quite know how to respond lol
    Apparently saying nothing is the correct response lol
    I know they be lying but damn I need something
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You say " is your boyfriend gonna stay and watch, or should I call A cab for him"
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Psionic Roshambo I have alot of family that lives in St pete, Clearwater, Tampa area, what part of FL you in?
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    what is good, family
    Elfers Florida lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Where is that, city close to
    Lived in Hudson from 1999-2023
    Like hmm 45 minutes north of Tampa
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is nice down there, better than Ohio where I am, but I can't take the heat, year round
    Yeah the next 4 months pretty much suck
    Ohio I have been too a few times
    +1
    Born in Michigan and moved to Florida at 16 lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm near Columbus, suburbs called Hilliard.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    are you doxxing yourselves?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, I mean I'm in north Korea
    Lol Doxing is for people with something to hide
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Someone doxxed me on here before because they were upset about a moderating decision I made lul
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Someone doxxed me on here before because they were upset about a moderating decision I made lul