Gaming Quick cash in GTA:CW?

Destiny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeh, well I'm at the part of the game where I've got no more missions left until I get $5,000 to buy the apartment Uncle Kenny wants you to buy. So, I need some quick ways to get money. I've got about $1,200 at the moment.

1.) How much does coke sell for and who and where is the best dealer to sell it to?
2.) Are there any other ways to make quick money?

I've just been having fun tattooing until I remembered to post here, so yeah, some answers would be appreciated.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The latest cheat.dat has an infinite money cheat. That's about as quick as it gets.
wink.gif

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Selling drugs is the best bet, if you only have 1,200, did you ever do that bust in park for 5 things of Coke, that are 'lethal'? If so, they should be in your apartment, you can get those and sell them. If you want to know where prices are best check the Turf Map, it will tell you where.

I ended up beating the whole game never having over 33k because I was more worried about other crap, but heh.

Destiny

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pyrofyr said:
Selling drugs is the best bet, if you only have 1,200, did you ever do that bust in park for 5 things of Coke, that are 'lethal'? If so, they should be in your apartment, you can get those and sell them. If you want to know where prices are best check the Turf Map, it will tell you where.

I ended up beating the whole game never having over 33k because I was more worried about other crap, but heh.

Yeah I think I have the 5 things of coke.

Thanks for your help.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slanging dope is the fastest way. Since you don't have much cash starting out, you might wanna just deal with the cheap stuff like weed and downers. Use the tips to buy low and sell high. After you get a lil change, move up to the likes of heroin and coke. Youll be rich in no time
biggrin.gif

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^I second that, I'm merely reading this over and I'm thinking "wait am sec, are they talking about a game here?"

calebh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Making money isn't that hard. First off, check your email regularly and look for those special deals they send you. Also, use the gang maps. Using it will get you the extra money. It will tell you what dealers will have a certain drug available and who to sell your drugs to. Second, use taxis to get around. When you see a taxi w/ a light on top, blow into the microphone to call it. You can skip the rides in taxis, and quickly move between dealers. The fare doesn't matter because whatever you are buying/selling should cover more then enough. (I made a 20k deal off one trade once
rolleyes.gif
)

formicae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One thing I did yesterday that works really well is this: when you find someone offering to buy at high prices, buy a safehouse near them, and one near the dealers who sell that product at cheap prices. Buy up ALL the stock in one area, and put it in the stash box at your safehouse close to the cheap sellers, then take a taxi to the high buyer and just run back and forth from the safehouse to the buyer, emptying your stashbox. This way you have a lot less transit time back and forth and can really make good use of the limited number of days you have to take advantage of a really good deal.

Cleared $300,000 buying/selling ecstacy in about an hour of playing. Until then I had been stupidly buying 50, taking a cab to the buyer, cab back, 50, cab there, etc...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, DO THE METH!!!