Questions regarding the M30 i

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Buchichu, Aug 22, 2009.

Aug 22, 2009
  1. Buchichu
    OP

Newcomer Buchichu Member

Canada
    1. In Touchpod, I can't figure out how to bring up each games menu. From what I've read in manuals and searching for help, hitting "A" on the game should bring up a menu with options - such as the cheat option. However when I do this on the most recent firmware from their site, the game just starts. No menu at all. So now I can't figure out how to even activate the cheats for any given game.

2. Also in Touchpod, in my games folder, I see all the files; .nds and .sav files. This is frustrating because I have to sift through all the .sav files to find the actual games. On my R4 which I used with my DSl, the folder only displayed the .nds files. Is there any way to make the .sav files invisible? They seem to have to be all in the same folder for the saves to be recognised.

3. I'm trying to get Sakura (v 1.40) to work which may solve some of the issues I'm having with Touchpod above. Again, I just downloaded the most recent version and when I chose to use it, it sits stuck on the loading screen. I've looked but can't figure out where the issue or conflict is...any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

2. shawty00

Newcomer shawty00 Advanced Member

United States
    For number 1, I thought it was Y that you press to open a game's menu.

3. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    if u want all ur questions answered vist koby kaan's m3i 0 review right here
    it has a guide on how to get sakura which will solve all ur problems with tochpod
    at the beggining it gives u the option to choose m3 skaura or tochpod which is also very usful

4. Buchichu
    OP

Newcomer Buchichu Member

Canada
    When I push "Y" is says "GBA game will be leaded?" which doesn't work - since there's no GBA game there to load. I already have Sakura and can choose it when holding A at the load, but then the loading screen freezes on me. But I'll check that thread again, thanks [​IMG]

5. anaxs

Member anaxs got milk, got candy

Canada
    oh so uyr sakura doesnt work
    try installing it again
    it might have gotten interupted or something
    sakura should work

6. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    1 and 2 might be able to be changed in the options, IDK it sounds like changes added to the latest version because I have the first Sakura 1.40 dual boot and I don't have those problems...

7. Buchichu
    OP

Newcomer Buchichu Member

Canada
    hrm...maybe I'll try adding Sakura again since problems like 1 and 3 are happening specifically on the Touchpod for whatever reason. Sheesh! I'm glad I can at least play my roms!

8. DeltaBurnt

Member DeltaBurnt I'm bored

United States
    Lol this is why I think they should drop touchpod completely.

9. dsrules

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

you're in the wrong folder, choose the NDS icon (upper left) in Touchpod, not the Folder icon