Hacking Questions regarding the M30 i

Buchichu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. In Touchpod, I can't figure out how to bring up each games menu. From what I've read in manuals and searching for help, hitting "A" on the game should bring up a menu with options - such as the cheat option. However when I do this on the most recent firmware from their site, the game just starts. No menu at all. So now I can't figure out how to even activate the cheats for any given game.

2. Also in Touchpod, in my games folder, I see all the files; .nds and .sav files. This is frustrating because I have to sift through all the .sav files to find the actual games. On my R4 which I used with my DSl, the folder only displayed the .nds files. Is there any way to make the .sav files invisible? They seem to have to be all in the same folder for the saves to be recognised.

3. I'm trying to get Sakura (v 1.40) to work which may solve some of the issues I'm having with Touchpod above. Again, I just downloaded the most recent version and when I chose to use it, it sits stuck on the loading screen. I've looked but can't figure out where the issue or conflict is...any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
if u want all ur questions answered vist koby kaan's m3i 0 review right here
it has a guide on how to get sakura which will solve all ur problems with tochpod
at the beggining it gives u the option to choose m3 skaura or tochpod which is also very usful

Buchichu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
When I push "Y" is says "GBA game will be leaded?" which doesn't work - since there's no GBA game there to load. I already have Sakura and can choose it when holding A at the load, but then the loading screen freezes on me. But I'll check that thread again, thanks
smile.gif

Buchichu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hrm...maybe I'll try adding Sakura again since problems like 1 and 3 are happening specifically on the Touchpod for whatever reason. Sheesh! I'm glad I can at least play my roms!

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Buchichu said:
1. In Touchpod, I can't figure out how to bring up each games menu. From what I've read in manuals and searching for help, hitting "A" on the game should bring up a menu with options - such as the cheat option. However when I do this on the most recent firmware from their site, the game just starts. No menu at all. So now I can't figure out how to even activate the cheats for any given game.
push the A button will bring up the game option menu, it'll not start the game. choose the NDS icon (upper left) in Touchpod, not the Folder icon

QUOTE(Buchichu @ Aug 22 2009, 03:14 PM) 2. Also in Touchpod, in my games folder, I see all the files; .nds and .sav files. This is frustrating because I have to sift through all the .sav files to find the actual games. On my R4 which I used with my DSl, the folder only displayed the .nds files. Is there any way to make the .sav files invisible? They seem to have to be all in the same folder for the saves to be recognised.
you're in the wrong folder, choose the NDS icon (upper left) in Touchpod, not the Folder icon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im back
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    But that topic makes me sad. :(
    Abusive narcissistic ex shame guilted me into selling them becasue my gaming and interests were childish like a little kid collecting toys. :(
    +1
    I had soooooooooooo many of them. All still sealed.
    +1
    I eventually had to contact a domestic abuse advocate to help me get out of the apartment I was in a lease with her. And filed a restraining order on her cuz she kept harassing me after i left her.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt bring my Charger and nobody here has one compatible with my phone
    either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, i don't have usb c
    That happened to me for like a year. lol. I was the only one of all my friends and family to still have an old phone.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, my phone is from around 2019
    Mine was from 2017. lolol. I just got this new one like 6 months ago. Not even new, second hand cheapo $40 phone. But it has usb c. lol
    I cant justify $1k+ on a nice ass phone. I can spend that on a 75" tv screen. Why a 6" screen device cost me the same? lol
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had a iPhone 5 for like 6 years, till last year, and had to get new phone, when phone companies stop using the cdna networks, which the iphone5 used.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A phone can do more than a TV
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    These smart TVs are getting close tho. Gonna be like "back to future" TVs before long.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah a phones going to always be more powerful than a TV if the TVs $2grand maybe but why when I can put a smaller device in my pocket that does basically everything a TV already does
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can justify a decent $800 smartphone that'll last 3 years when I could get a 65" TV for $400 and buy a decent micro computer for $100 more
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tbf there are decent $400 smartphones in today's market that make top end spec phones unjust it's just what you want
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Found a Charger that works with my phone
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Yeah Ken I have 3 Samsung Phones now and honestly all 3 feel about the same
    A35 a S23 FE S24 Ultra lol
    Camera is about the only thing that legit separates them, unless you play games on your phone....
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I honestly just download movies on my phone put them on my card reader then on my tv so much better than wireless transfer bs
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Glad I bought a card reader type c and usb A makes life easy