Homebrew Questions regarding Doodlebomb and Homebrew

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zingzo
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,345
  • Replies Replies 6

Zingzo

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Jul 30, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
Age
33
XP
108
Country
Norway
Hi, I am a bit unsure on where to post this, but as this was the only subforum dedicated to homebrew, I thought this was the best place. I hope it's ok.

I have a couple of questions I can't find the answer to:

1) Does Doodlebomb/Sweepdoodle still work, or is it patched?

2) If it works, are there anyone who can help me, by sending Doodlebomb to me? I have a EU New 3DS, 11.4.0.37E.

3) If someone else have any other options to access homebrew, feel free to inform or suggest.

In advance, thanks. =)
 
1. Patched
2. No
3. You need either a PC running Linux that can wifi beacon, oot3d and a powersaves (or second modded 3ds), or freakyforms. If you want cfw you need either a second cfw 3ds or a hardmod.
 
1. Patched
2. No
3. You need either a PC running Linux that can wifi beacon, oot3d and a powersaves (or second modded 3ds), or freakyforms. If you want cfw you need either a second cfw 3ds or a hardmod.

Oki thank you for your Quick respons and answering my questions :)
 
If you want homebrew access on 11.4, you can see this link for alternative homebrew entry points (Step 12).

If you want CFW, you only have three options on 11.4:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Quantumcat
If you want homebrew access on 11.4, you can see this link for alternative homebrew entry points (Step 12).

If you want CFW, you only have three options on 11.4:
Ooh thank you som so much :) ufortunately i dont have another 3ds with cfw :( is this possible to download or that someone can copy the files and send to me :)?
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted