For starters, the hardware I have: - 3DS XL (9.2.0-20U) - n3DS XL (9.0.0-20U) My old 3DS has a few virtual purchases (NES Games) so I need to do a system transfer, but that requires updating both to the newest firmware. I have no issue updating the n3DS as I don't plan on using a flash card with it. I'm giving the old one to my youngest sibling so I want to keep it flash card compatible. But I'm not sure exactly what I want to do. Option 1: - Update the n3DS but not the original - Order a Gateway, and wait. - Setup Gateway, and update emuNand to 9.5 - Do system Transfer. - Unlink nand's Option 2: - Update both systems - Do system transfer now 2a- Order Sky3DS 2b- Wait to see if Gateway later supports 9.5 I have until 6/30/2015 to use up my Club Nintendo Coins, so I'm not in a rush to complete the system transfer. Also my sister wouldn't have an issue operating the Gateway, so as long as Option 1 would work I'm thinking about going that route. Any info/ideas people can provide would be much appreciated.