XP
Country
United States
just to cover what i'm working with
120gb hdd
banned xbox 360
transfercable
xport360 program

now 1st question, say i make a copy of my profile and uncorrupt it. then put it onto another harddrive (giving me a profile on 2harddrives) and put that harddrive into an unbanned 360. now if i were to use microsofts license transfer tool and transfer my licenses over to the unbanned console, would i still be able to use the content on the banned xbox offline since its not going back online anymore as well as the unbanned console offline.

the 2nd question would be is there a friggen program that will allow me to edit my dlc licenses so i can download more content on an unbanned xbox and use the transfer cable to change the license and put it on my banned box?

Blue Zoidberg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Assuming you have two HDDs, I know you can restore your profile onto an unbanned xbox, redownload your DLC, and still have the content work on the banned console. I've done this with two consoles & HDDS, straight recovery (no fiddling with programs or anything), and I've got content on both consoles.

Not sure about the second part but I seriously doubt there's anyway to manipulate licenses. If it were possible you'd have free DLC, which is pretty much non-existent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night