AntiMach

OP
Trophies
Website
mach.bot.nu
XP
Country
Portugal
Heyyyy. Recently, I have managed to install CFW on my O3DS with Luma3ds and A9LH, and I was thinking of doing it to my 2DS (that I bought last year in August), but before I do it, I wanted to know if it's possible to lose any games that I have installed.

I wanted to know that because I have no idea if I can keep the stuff I have on the "Nintendo 3DS" folder of my 3ds. I heard that all I needed to do after getting into FW 2.1.0 is to just remove the sd card before hand, and put it back in when I need to launch SafeA9LHInstaller. I decided to ask this because I have a special edition of Super Mario Bros. 2 that came with the 2DS, and I don't want to lose it in the process.

I also have a custom theme installed and ~150 badges from the Badge Arcade. Will those also stay after installing A9LH and restoring the SysNAND?

Also, one last question, I heard that while installing CFW, I cannot put the console into sleep mode, or my console will BRICK, but, does that happen after the process of installing A9LH and CFW and restoring SysNAND? Just to be sure about it :)

P.S.: Yes, I'm a noob when it comes to CFW :/

Last edited by AntiMach,

AntiMach

OP
Trophies
Website
mach.bot.nu
XP
Country
Portugal
4GB to 8GB. New3DS's have a 2GB NAND, which is why I suggest having plenty of space for that.
Yeah, I used a 32gb sd for the setup and I ended up with around 3gb, and my sd card can hold 4gb, so it works perfectly fine. It's done, no bricking, have FBI, Homebrew Launcher and Luma3ds updater, and other stuff.

Thanks everyone for helping!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated