thesaint08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's very easy to set up the card.

Go to the download section, and download the firmware. Extract from the zip file, and add them to the micro SD card.
Create a "Games" folder, and add the roms to this folder, and away you go.

darnoc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also does this come with a micro as reader? Cuz I read what's included and it says it does not include the reader so my question is that foes the acekard come with the reader? Or is there a version that doesn't and I got to order a seperate one? If I do do they sell these in stores?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i'm currently using 2gb kingston japanese msd cards with all my acekards. just so you know you can order the ak2.1 for 12$ with free world wide shipping from dealextreme.com. there are currently two versions of the 2.1, one has a reader and one doesn't. the images on the site are a mix between the 2 (which is no longer sold) and the 2.1. the one you linked to says it does not have a reader included, so my guess is you will have to buy one. you can buy the japanese kingston 2gb from DX as well for $7. it came to $20 when i ordered one a month before xmas. i've read that DX is out of stock, but with the 15$ you saved you could buy a reader that also does sdhc as the acekards support them and someday you might want to upgrade.

-another world

thesaint08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
darnoc said:
Also does this come with a micro as reader? Cuz I read what's included and it says it does not include the reader so my question is that foes the acekard come with the reader? Or is there a version that doesn't and I got to order a seperate one? If I do do they sell these in stores?

DX only sell the one without the USB card reader at the moment.

You can pick one up from a lot of places relatively cheaply in a local shop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill