Hardware Question to Developers

vzlarik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone really working on new drive softmod-modchip to support DVD GAMES? it have been forever since the release of the new drive and i have seen everyone is so quiet and no one really cares.

Are there any hackers left? or everyone left? People dont talk or anything.

There have been a lot of changes in Xbox360 Drives, and they always manage to do something, mod something, did all the wii hackers die or something? discuss

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
vzlarik said:
Is anyone really working on new drive softmod-modchip to support DVD GAMES? it have been forever since the release of the new drive and i have seen everyone is so quiet and no one really cares.

Are there any hackers left? or everyone left? People dont talk or anything.

There have been a lot of changes in Xbox360 Drives, and they always manage to do something, mod something, did all the wii hackers die or something? discuss
It's actually physically impossible for the new drives to read a DVD-R. That's why.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There just too little point in developing something with that little use. Playing games from HDD is way more comfortable than playing from disc. And to me personally playing from backup disc is slowly killing your drive.(have several dead ps2s)

Also i guess the XBox360 scene is more active on new drives, because loading games from HDD is still impossible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1