ROM Hack [Question]Signing/Creating a new NNID

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Basically, I wanna get Ironfall on my 2DS(sysNAND 9.2) for free before it's not free anymore but I remembered I unlinked my sysNAND and emuNAND so whenever I try to download the game, it's asking me to sign into my NNID and/or create an NNID but I don't not want to risk my sysNAND from being updated. Is there a way for me to do so?

Short ver. How do I create or sign into my NNID without updating firmware 9.2?

Last edited by andzalot55,

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Honestly, why would you like to get Ironfall for 2DS sysnand 9.2? It won't load on 9.2 or lower fw. You can get rxTools or CakesFW with 6.x mset for 2DS which is the best for 2DS.

Anyway, there is no way to link NNID on lower fw, you need to upgrade sysnand to the latest fw... Trust me, I've tried all spoofing things already.

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly, why would you like to get Ironfall for 2DS sysnand 9.2? It won't load on 9.2 or lower fw. You can get rxTools or CakesFW with 6.x mset for 2DS which is the best for 2DS.

Anyway, there is no way to link NNID on lower fw, you need to upgrade sysnand to the latest fw... Trust me, I've tried all spoofing things already.

I've been able to access eShop with my 2DS on sysNAND 9.2 by spoofs.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I can link NNID to New 3DS 9.2 but can't do the same with 2DS/ O3DS... Keeps saying I need to upgrade to the latest fw.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

QQ I guess I can't get it. nuuu

You can get it but it's too dangerous.

Create a 9.9 emuNand and keep it link with sysNand, go eshop, download Ironfall.
Extract ticket.db from emuNand, inject to sysNand.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill