Hacking [QUESTION] PS VITA - Emulator for Neo Geo/CPS1/CPS2/CPS3

ChazzyChazX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, I kinda miss those days that I able to play all KOFs on my PSP.
is there any emulator for Neo Geo on PS VITA ? also CPS1/2/3

ChazzyChazX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it works pretty well for all my KOF series, just some roms not working

Is there any Sega Model 3 Arcade Emulator for PS VITA ?

Ganoncrotch

Trophies
XP
Country
May i know this PSV emu can run psv games or not?

The PS Vita can not emulate a PS Vita. It is a PS Vita though, and if you are asking can a Vita now play back ups of Vita games then then answer to that is yes, not using this link though, that is for emulation of consoles listed in the Retroarch Nightlies Thread.

Reactions: MKKhanzo

X Virus

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
The PS Vita can not emulate a PS Vita. It is a PS Vita though, and if you are asking can a Vita now play back ups of Vita games then then answer to that is yes, not using this link though, that is for emulation of consoles listed in the Retroarch Nightlies Thread.

I thought we can play ps vita iso in pc by using this emulator :lol:

Murmandamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, I kinda miss those days that I able to play all KOFs on my PSP.
is there any emulator for Neo Geo on PS VITA ? also CPS1/2/3

I know this is an old thread but i was wondering about this myself but doesnt VHBL (VitaHalfByteLoader) also intstall on 3.60 with henkaku because i still have my old OLED vita running 3.18 TN-V/TN-X and the Capcom cps 1 & 2 along with NeoGeo MVS worked flawless on psp & ps vita with ePSP cracked in TN-V So unless i recall wrong VHBL can be used for emulators & homebrew on 3.60

Murmandamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a good CPS3 emulator for VHBL PSP ? i never had a hacked psp back in the day..... but playing SF3RD STRIKE at full speed would be fun

Hey sorry for slow reply, been working all day. CPS 1 & 2 ran flawless with ePSP as did MVS/AES but since the only way to use it back then was the ePSP crack and not using full power of the Vita so here's the link to the best one ive ever got working decent & it runs at like 40 fps and sound drops out but if someone could rework the code to use the full vita acess on henkaku etc I think it would work at full speed. (http://hackinformer.com/2015/11/08/final-burn-alpha-cps3-version-and-the-psvita/) Thats just one mans opinion tho so... Anyway the emu is huge & the files are to plus you need to leave room to make the cache the 1st time like in CPS2 or use the old cache maker that came with a CPS2 emu i found long ago on TiZ.com. Hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: it pisses me off