Question on Sky3DS Resellers and ShopTemp approved sellers

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by gokuguy, Feb 24, 2015.

1. gokuguy
    OP

gokuguy GBAtemp Fan

Dec 5, 2008
    United States
    Alright, so I'm assuming that all of the sites provided on ShopTemp as resellers of different products are the trusted/affiliated sites for purchasing flash cards and such. My main issue right now is that the lowest price for a Sky3DS on any of these sites advertised by ShopTemp is about $85. When going through Sky3DS's list of official resellers, the majority of them price them at about $76 right now.

Has anyone ordered from one of the official resellers that aren't on ShopTemp's list? Can anyone vouch for any of those resellers?

2. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view location.
    You likely want to use this section to find a vendor you want to order from:

http://gbatemp.net/forums/online-stores-and-purchases.193/

Shoptemp is a good starting point for most sites, and probably has a few reviews for whatever sites your looking at. If you can't find one you like to order from, use the section listed above to find a relevant site to order from that isn't listed on shoptemp.

The cheaper the price the farther it is away from you, meaning your paying for it in time.