Hacking Question on Sky3DS Resellers and ShopTemp approved sellers

gokuguy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I'm assuming that all of the sites provided on ShopTemp as resellers of different products are the trusted/affiliated sites for purchasing flash cards and such. My main issue right now is that the lowest price for a Sky3DS on any of these sites advertised by ShopTemp is about $85. When going through Sky3DS's list of official resellers, the majority of them price them at about $76 right now.

Has anyone ordered from one of the official resellers that aren't on ShopTemp's list? Can anyone vouch for any of those resellers?

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
You likely want to use this section to find a vendor you want to order from:

http://gbatemp.net/forums/online-stores-and-purchases.193/

Shoptemp is a good starting point for most sites, and probably has a few reviews for whatever sites your looking at. If you can't find one you like to order from, use the section listed above to find a relevant site to order from that isn't listed on shoptemp.

The cheaper the price the farther it is away from you, meaning your paying for it in time.

Alex4nder001

Part-time thug
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You likely want to use this section to find a vendor you want to order from:

http://gbatemp.net/forums/online-stores-and-purchases.193/

Shoptemp is a good starting point for most sites, and probably has a few reviews for whatever sites your looking at. If you can't find one you like to order from, use the section listed above to find a relevant site to order from that isn't listed on shoptemp.

The cheaper the price the farther it is away from you, meaning your paying for it in time.
SHOPTEMP IS LONG GONE I NEED SOME RELIABLE FLASHCART SELLERS

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
If you really want a flash card for 3DS, wait for stargate, i am, you going to pay $80, so get the better card that can play DS games too.

But here another suggestion, don't buy 3ds flash card and only buy ds flash card that run NTRboothax for less than $20.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol