Hacking [Question]Looking for two flash carts to get.

games2007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey. I'm looking for two flash carts for my friend who has two children. We need two flash carts, one for each of them. We think 4GB of storage will be plenty for what they're using it for. We're just looking for a flash cart that can do what it is meant to do and is affordable. We don't have the Micro-SD cards yet, so we're looking for a place to buy the flash carts along with the Micro-SD cards.
I've looked at RoyalDS.net, but I'm not sure which card to get and if there's another site to get one cheaper.

If anyone has some good sites for me to purchase two cards with two 4GB Micro-SD cards, I'd appreciate it.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would go with an EDGE DS, nice basic, simple, reliable, highly compatible flashcard. and its best to buy the micro SD somewhere else, most places that sell flashcards rip you off on the microsd

imqchummy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Acekard 2 are awesome.
I live in Canada and ordered many flashcards on www.kickgaming.ca and are delivered in less than a week.
I own a m3 real, acekard 2, ds linker.
I had absolutely no problems with the Acekard 2 and the UI is defenitely the nicest on any flashcard on the market.
You can also get them on dealextreme for cheap but the shipment takes forever (up to a month sometime)

ShaneC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2x AceKards & 2x 4gig microSD's would ring up at around $45 USD from FocalPrice, however, it'll take about 3-4 weeks to get them delivered.

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cheapest, and most reliable combo:

2x AceKard 2.1 and 2x 4 GB Micro SD Cards

Buy the AceKard's off of:
- RealHotStuff (If you are from USA, since they are offering free shipping on AceKard's at the time)
- DealExtreme (If you are willing to wait longer, and gives free shipping all the time to anywhere)

Buy the Micro SD Cards off of:
- NewEgg (If you are from USA, since they are cheap. Only ships to USA though...)

XRacer101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, the best flashcart is the CycloDS Evolution, but you would want to get the Acekard 2. Get it from DealExtreme. Also, buy the microSD's off of Newegg.com, if you live in the USA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: How is everyone?