[Question]Looking for two flash carts to get.

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by games2007, Mar 2, 2009.

1. games2007
    OP

Member games2007 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hey. I'm looking for two flash carts for my friend who has two children. We need two flash carts, one for each of them. We think 4GB of storage will be plenty for what they're using it for. We're just looking for a flash cart that can do what it is meant to do and is affordable. We don't have the Micro-SD cards yet, so we're looking for a place to buy the flash carts along with the Micro-SD cards.
    I've looked at RoyalDS.net, but I'm not sure which card to get and if there's another site to get one cheaper.

If anyone has some good sites for me to purchase two cards with two 4GB Micro-SD cards, I'd appreciate it.

2. UltraMagnus

Member UltraMagnus hic sunt dracones

United Kingdom
    I would go with an EDGE DS, nice basic, simple, reliable, highly compatible flashcard. and its best to buy the micro SD somewhere else, most places that sell flashcards rip you off on the microsd

3. paul3100

Member paul3100 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
  4. imqchummy

Newcomer imqchummy Member

Canada
    Acekard 2 are awesome.
    I live in Canada and ordered many flashcards on www.kickgaming.ca and are delivered in less than a week.
    I own a m3 real, acekard 2, ds linker.
    I had absolutely no problems with the Acekard 2 and the UI is defenitely the nicest on any flashcard on the market.
    You can also get them on dealextreme for cheap but the shipment takes forever (up to a month sometime)

5. ShaneC

Newcomer ShaneC Advanced Member

United States
    2x AceKards & 2x 4gig microSD's would ring up at around $45 USD from FocalPrice, however, it'll take about 3-4 weeks to get them delivered.

6. Splych

Member Splych GBAtemp's Lurker

Philippines
    Cheapest, and most reliable combo:

2x AceKard 2.1 and 2x 4 GB Micro SD Cards

Buy the AceKard's off of:
    - RealHotStuff (If you are from USA, since they are offering free shipping on AceKard's at the time)
    - DealExtreme (If you are willing to wait longer, and gives free shipping all the time to anywhere)

Buy the Micro SD Cards off of:
    - NewEgg (If you are from USA, since they are cheap. Only ships to USA though...)

7. XRacer101

Newcomer XRacer101 Advanced Member

Canada
    Well, the best flashcart is the CycloDS Evolution, but you would want to get the Acekard 2. Get it from DealExtreme. Also, buy the microSD's off of Newegg.com, if you live in the USA.