Homebrew [Question] HANS and Update Data?

Gaming796

Gaming since 4
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
There might have been several posts on this topic before this, but now that the HANS Source Code has been publicly released by Smea on GitHub, can someone alter the program so that HANS can read updates and misc. SD / microSD data? It'd be really helpful, atleast for me it WILL be. 'Cause I seriously need to play CTGP-7 Online and I don't have a pre-patched MK7 Copy. I can use ctr-httpwn to bypass System Update Errors but I can't bypass Software Update Errors. So can someone please help me?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to rain on your parade but no one is going to fork a program because you specifically can't make use of it as is. More often than not devs "improve" existing programs because they themselves have an interest/need to do so. Wording is a huge deal here and I don't mean to come off blunt but your request seems selfish since you're asking someone to devote time writing code to fit your personal needs.

Most people are going to tell you to install CFW if you don't have it and if you do they'll tell you to switch to Luma/update to the newest firm.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Gaming796

Gaming since 4
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Not to rain on your parade but no one is going to fork a program because you specifically can't make use of it as is. More often than not devs "improve" existing programs because they themselves have an interest/need to do so. Wording is a huge deal here and I don't mean to come off blunt but your request seems selfish since you're asking someone to devote time writing code to fit your personal needs.

Most people are going to tell you to install CFW if you don't have it and if you do they'll tell you to switch to Luma/update to the newest firm.
Okay. I get it. You wanna talk about CFW? Wait till 3ds EoL. Then I'll get my 11.0 A9LH, downgrade to 9.2 and CFW and I will never ever post this sort of a thread. There, happy? And this is a common issue and I'm NOT being selfish.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. I get it. You wanna talk about CFW? Wait till 3ds EoL. Then I'll get my 11.0 A9LH, downgrade to 9.2 and CFW and I will never ever post this sort of a thread. There, happy? And this is a common issue and I'm NOT being selfish.
You wouldn't have to downgrade if you already have A9LH anyway. Regardless if it's a common issue doesn't mean it CAN be fixed from where HANS runs. It doesn't have access to those update files IIRC which is why it's always been "a common problem". You can't fix something that isn't broken.

I'd like to use my vacuum cleaner as a mop but you know, that's not how it was intended to work. Same thing.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro