OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm currently running a n3dsxl on 9.9u

I want to downgrade to 9.2 and started following following this guide: http://wololo.net/2016/01/04/3ds-system-software-downgrade-tutorial/

When I try to run the 3ds browser I get told that I need to update in order to use it before being kicked out. Since the current firmware is 10.6 and non-downgrade-able I don't want to update.

Is there any other way I can get the browser running or get menuhax running?

Last edited by taggart6,

TamDanny

GBATemp 3DS Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm currently running a n3dsxl on 9.9u

I want to downgrade to 9.2 and started following following this guide: http://wololo.net/2016/01/04/3ds-system-software-downgrade-tutorial/

When I try to run the 3ds browser I get told that I need to update in order to use it before being kicked out. Since the current firmware is 10.6 and non-downgrade-able I don't want to update.

Is there any other way I can get the browser running or get menuhax running?
Well, first of all, the current firmware as of now is 10.7, and it is actually downgrade-able, but it requires a different method.
I remember that there was a way to bypass the warning box that says to update to use the browser. Something about changing the date to 01/01/2000 (I'm pretty sure I got that wrong, I don't remember that very well), but I don't know if your case will work with that.
If that's not the case, you should get Cubic Ninja (kinda hard to find/can be expensive) or Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (easier to find, but you need a way to inject a save file to the game), since those methods work up to 10.7.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER