Hacking Question about system update

marquesduarte

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have some questions, see if anyone can help me.
I have a softmoded wii with system menu 3.1U, HBC 1.0.8, bootmii in boot2 and installed some channels like Check Mii Out and Wii Shop.
When i try to enter on these channels it return me an error, saying that i have to agree the terms and allow WiiConnet, but the Internet Channel works perfectly.
If i update the channels will work? If i update the terms can be agreed? I will loose the homebrew channel with the update?
Thanks

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do as the guy above told you. Click in my signature to go to the ModMii thread.

@ddetkowski:
I like every time you post something. Dunno why
wink.gif

troy512

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
marquesduarte said:
I have some questions, see if anyone can help me.
I have a softmoded wii with system menu 3.1U, HBC 1.0.8, bootmii in boot2 and installed some channels like Check Mii Out and Wii Shop.
When i try to enter on these channels it return me an error, saying that i have to agree the terms and allow WiiConnet, but the Internet Channel works perfectly.
If i update the channels will work? If i update the terms can be agreed? I will loose the homebrew channel with the update?
Thanks

you can go into wii settings and agree to the terms without performing an update.

QUOTE(ddetkowski @ Feb 25 2011, 02:55 PM) It can't be my gyrating avatar? But hey, it is mesmerizing......

yes, it is the avatar
cool.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...