Hacking Question about Sm4sh mods and Cafiine

TaSM4klo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So is it possible to upload videos using the replay upload feature using Sm4sh mods through Cafiine? I know it isnt possible with SDCafiine, as the game crashes.

EDIT: I found out it is possible.

Last edited by TaSM4klo,
D

Deleted User

Using Cafiine, no. Cafiine only allows access to the game's content, as in the content of the Smash Bros. disc.

(I think) replays in Smash Bros. are stored inside the game's save data. You can dump this save data from your console using Saviine, modify it and then inject it back into your console using Saviine again.

I don't, however, know how to actually modify the reply data. So unfortunately, no, it is not currently possible to use Smash Bros. replay features to upload videos. You'd probably get banned if you uploaded something that seemed impossible anyway.

TaSM4klo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using Cafiine, no. Cafiine only allows access to the game's content, as in the content of the Smash Bros. disc.

(I think) replays in Smash Bros. are stored inside the game's save data. You can dump this save data from your console using Saviine, modify it and then inject it back into your console using Saviine again.

I don't, however, know how to actually modify the reply data. So unfortunately, no, it is not currently possible to use Smash Bros. replay features to upload videos. You'd probably get banned if you uploaded something that seemed impossible anyway.

Actually right after I posted this I got it to work, if you dont believe me heres the link:

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your message is fake
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Fake news!!!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    This whole chat room is fake! Everyone is a bot but you. Ha ha, big reveal. Tempbot will now restart chat.
    +2
    Ken was not raped by an escaped rabid elephant!!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fake news
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Uremum was the one that raped me
    Ken is it true that if someone has kidney stones the jizz is crunchy?
    I bet crunchy peanut butter is made about the same way
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    dont tell me, Lemme guess... With the candle stick, in the dining room, by mrs. Peepcock
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't talk about Mrs. Psionic Peepcock like that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nothing like loading up blue websites to see two middle aged men circle jerking each other
    +1
    Ken you going to lemon party again?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I avoid lemonaids if I can
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    AncientBoi's minding his own business.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi is the one in the middle of that old grandpa photo
    Meatspin is Kens desktop background lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yes uremum didn't tell me about her transition and begged me to make it my background
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I couldn't hurt his or hers feelings
  • TechieSaru tempBOT:
    TechieSaru has joined the room.
    TechieSaru tempBOT: TechieSaru has joined the room.