Question about saves on Gateway3ds

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by jimskeet2002, Mar 27, 2015.

1. jimskeet2002
    OP

jimskeet2002 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 8, 2009
    Greece
    Hi guys
    I have an old3ds and a new 3dsxl.
    I have downgraded my old3ds to 4.5 and I have been playing with gateway on it.
    My new3dsxl is on 9.0 and today I got cubic ninja so I will set it up for use with my gateway.

I have 2 questions

1) I have been playing luigis mansion 2 as a retail cart on new3dsxl. I have backed up its save using my old3ds from the gateway menu. Will I be able to use this save on my new 3dsxl with gateway? On my old3ds it shows as corrupt but I guess this is cause my sysnand on old3ds is 4.5

2) Since my sysnand is 4.5 on my old3ds will I be able to use the saves I have from it to my new3dsxl with gateway?

2. jimskeet2002
    OP

jimskeet2002 GBAtemp Fan

Jan 8, 2009
    Greece
    Ok the second question is answered I guess because I can load my saves from my old 3ds.

But when I cannot use the save from my retail card. Does anyone know how to transfer it? The game is luigis mansion 2 and it was played on New3dsxl 9.0. When I use gateway on my n3dsxl I get save is corrupt message

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice