Hacking Question about Ocarina.

Tatsumi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I have a question. I am using a CIOSRev249 Rev13b Neogamma4RC2 Loader and it has an option to enable Ocarina. I was wondering, is it possible to load Ocarina cheat codes without the Gecko OS installed? If so, how?

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have wireless internet connection, use Homebrew Browser to download the code downloader app, and the code manager app. Code downloader will create a folder and fill it with the cheat code .txt files for the games you choose. With those text files downloaded, you can use code manager to select which codes to activate, and it will create .gct files on your sd card. Once you have those files for the game of your choice, turning ocarina on should enable the cheats you selected. I know this works with USB Loader GX, and can only imagine it works the same for NeoGamma. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Tatsumi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a endless amount of problems to get this to work. Now I am not using Neogamma I am using USBLOADER GX. I tried using the Ocarina cheat creater and GCT exporter, but everytime I do I go to load the game, choose the little ocarina icon, I see a line with off and on next to it, that can change depending on the code list format I add.. Once it had "R". Anyways anytime I try to load a game by turning that on it stays at a black screen.

Can someone please post a working GCT for the game "Rune Factory Frontier RUFEMV with the following code enabled:

Code for all districts to have perfect runey balance, 60 in each
04492b9c 3C3C3C3C
04492ba0 3C3C3C3C
04492ba4 3C3C3C3C
04492ba8 3C3C3C3C
04492bac 3C3C3C3C
04492bb0 3C3C3C3C
04492bb4 3C3C3C3C
04492bb8 3C3C3C3C
04492bbc 3C3C3C3C

And if you would, can you show me how you did it?

Tatsumi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it to working on my own, apparently the black screen thing is not a permanent error I just have to try again to load and the codes work, go figure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, made a new one