Question about love

ToonGoomba

Sarcastic Super Star
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soo...I'm not used to posting things like this, but here goes...Is love hard? Like, how hard is it to spend time with a special someone? I'm very curious because I don't have any experience with love, and I want to try to get into it. Recently, I've been sitting beside this very attractive girl in personal finance class, aaand, well, I want to ask her out. But I've been thinking about the consequences that can happen if she says yes. I wouldn't be able to develop my dream game normally, and my grades would probably fall because she might be constantly texting me during class and while doing homework at home. I dunno if I really want to do this...but a side of me really wants to change...Is love hard to you guys? If its not, how do you live your everyday life with her/him? Plus, i'm tired of being alone all of the time during valentines

Reactions: CallmeBerto

MeowMeowMeow

S̈͊ͣ̎̍͋͟eͩ͊ͨ̂ͫ̐ͬ͟n̆ͨp͒ͪ̿̔aͤͬ̄ͩͨ͗̔iͧ̽ͤ
Trophies
D̀͌̀e̵ͧk̷u̾̂ͨ͗̾͊̚ ͥ̈ͤ̎̒̓T͊ͬ͜rͨ̌̔͂́e͂̌ͩͦ̃͜eͬͪ̄͝
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well love can be awesome, but to me it sucks rn, broke up with gf week ago.
Anyway, dont even think over such small things, maybe you even get more inspiration to make your own game, and work hard to be with her, who knows. Its not like she gonna claim 90% of your time.

Polopop123

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Don’t ask someone out randomly. They won’t be prepared for it and you don’t even know her. Say hello to her and progress to small talk and so on and so forth

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo