Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
So for the longest while my PSP was dead with a destroyed screen and toasted Memory Card reader (Someone jammed something in there that didn't belong and broke it). Recently I came into owner ship of a PSP with a toasted Wi-Fi card but a working Screen, I also got my hands on my bros toasted PSP with a dead screen but a working Wi-Fi card. (If you didn't know the Wi-Fi Card and Memory Card reader and Sound Card are all built into one) I replaced all the things and everything seemed to be in working order, that is until I noticed I had no sound. I began researching and it seems my bro had a PSP-1001B and I had an original PSP-1001, seems the parts aren't compatible despite being similar.

Long story short, I changed Sound Cards and now sound only comes out of my speakers when I have headphones plugged in, and when I don't have them plugged in no sound whatsoever (My PSP thinks its in Headphone mode). So, out of curiosity is there any sort of Software fix to correct this or am I stuck using a dummy plug and am out of luck for headphones?

EDIT: Also, what is the most current CFW? I've been out of the scene for a few months and last time it was 5.50 D3 and the Prometheus Method.

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
OP
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Latest is D3 with Prometheus integrated (shows up as Prometheus, Prome-2, or Prome-3 depending on the version, Prome-3 being the latest), just run the latest Prometheus installer while you're on D3 (or an earier Prome).

Thank you kindly good sir. I'll have that installed in just a few moments. Might I inquire as to what new PSP games are quite a big hit recently? I know I'm going to be playing Phantasy Star Portable 2 and Peace Walker, but aside from those two and other major PSP games out recently?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo