8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
So... If anyone has this working on Real NAND, could they possibly type up a tutorial?
No tutorial needed, just drag and drop into discex to convert place it in sd:/games then use my dios-mios booter to start it ;)

It comes up on wiiflow and neogamma as "Sample Game Name"
Thats the wrong version which just blackscreens ;)
Oh hey! Thanks! I was still using NeoGamma.

I take it F-Zero AX definitely doesn't work though? :/

Also, somewhat related, my GP1 and GP2 have the same code, amd F-Zero comes up as Virtua Tennis on DiscEX.
I checked them with hex editors, and AX is definitely AX, but what about GP1/2?

seam

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill try to clarify..... this is a special version just for the public. he removed wavebird support. it ONLY supports mario gp 1 and 2. no you cant access the arcade options menu to adjust difficulty etc.(i dont think u can on any of the versions)

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
Works great with USB-Loader GX, MKAGP1 seems to run just fine but MKAGP2 lags a bit especially in menus and loading screens, is this normal?

Anyway great work Credia, thanks for the treat, sucks we might not get Dios-Mios now, I really hope you change your mind on this and maybe add Triforce along with Dios-Mios someday!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works great with USB-Loader GX, MKAGP1 seems to run just fine but MKAGP2 lags a bit especially in menus and loading screens, is this normal?

Anyway great work Credia, thanks for the treat, sucks we might not get Dios-Mios now, I really hope you change your mind on this and maybe add Triforce along with Dios-Mios someday!

It would be great but I doubt. Mame team is working on those as well.. Only time will tell.. Maybe for a long time. Right now, it is better than nothing. Be happy with it, thought. :)

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country

It would be great but I doubt. Mame team is working on those as well.. Only time will tell.. Maybe for a long time. Right now, it is better than nothing. Be happy with it, thought. :)

Who said I'm not?

I have a question about the roms in question, how can they work with DiscEx, if they aren't disc images? :/
Is anyone going to answer this? Seeming as everyone else has got it working somehow.

Convert the roms just like a normal GC iso using discex, yes it works ;)

ngelDiezFernndez

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
9esferas.es
XP
Country
DiscEx support the images but it doesnt have any data of them in database so it output some default info

Adding them to database, just some basic info, should be great :D

Dont know who developed DiscEx, FIX94 maybe?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't follow the development nor the drama (I wasn't aware of it), but what I understand is that he won't release "Quadforce with USB support", but he never said anything about stopping his work on Dios Mios. Did he?

Oh and There's a lot of hypocrite here.
The users who begged (or at least wished?) for a leak/rom release in February after seeing the demo on youtube are now denouncing and criticizing the people who leaked it for real this time saying "because of you, ingrate people, Crediar stopped working on it!". Who wanted a leak in the first place?
Well, a lot of users wanted Crediar to release it, not a real leak. But people always want things quickly without waiting and then ends not happy.

I personally started doubting Crediar would even release it officially. I don't know if he would have done it or not, but I guess he was forced to do it now (because of the leaked/released February sources?).

I understand that we (developers) don't like leaks of our work, but I don't understand the way developers acts by threatening everyone else by stopping working on it.
You can still make it better while others (leaker) can't. Don't trust people you trusted, but don't make people pay for untrusted people's act.

(Not talking only about Crediar here, but every other developers who quit their projects).

Reactions: 3 people

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just wanted a free release, just like everyone else. But... it didn't help that a select group of people ruined it for all of us and to think of the possibilities that we could of had, if development did continue. As for DM, who knows but crediar...

I'd suggest keeping a close eye on twitter, in case he releases any news of any sort.

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
whats sad really is that people were reporting f-zero ax to be working with the leaked version so could that means that the leaked version is version 0.2 ?

oh scratch that apparently theres no patch for f-zero ax on the leaked version

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
I don't know any of them except Godlike. It seems that crediar doesn't believe Godlike's explanation :creep:
*cough*
you got already an explanation from jj, he was trying to make an iso forwarder for the respective IDs and did not have access to the games but yeah, just believe what you want, mkay.

People got DMLTri, oh excuse me Quadforce and can finally play MKGP 1&2.

secretchaos1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a question about the roms in question, how can they work with DiscEx, if they aren't disc images? :/
Is anyone going to answer this? Seeming as everyone else has got it working somehow.
I just dragged the rom files into DiscEx and it worked just fine. Just remember to rename the folders after creating them or else one replaces the other. I just used the IDs that WiiTDB uses for the leaked versions, that way I can have covers and such.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: