quadforce v 0.1 FINAL by crediar

emmanu888

6 years and still going strong
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
did anyone who downloaded quadforce can confirm if the games work or not because for me it just boots me to a green screen

It worked for me by using the sneek+di version (00000008.app). I like the loading screen with triforce (or quadforce) picture. Many thanks to crediar for releasing this. Now I could enjoy playing GP1 and GP2 at home. Cheers.

im at a complete lost since my emulated nand does not work all the games i throw at it results in a unable to read disc error in the system menu

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

overlord00

A motherfucking birdplane
Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty sad that this stuff was leaked ad we wont be getting any improvements.
I can see why Crediar doesn't want to release any more; disrespectful "scene"/people that want everything now and dont care how they accomplish it. They want others to give them the ability to pirate better and take no responsibility for any other outcome.

EDIT: oh, cool, 500 posts.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
does this work with the new Wii's where you can play though the wii mote and dont need a gamecube controller?

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a question about the roms in question, how can they work with DiscEx, if they aren't disc images? :/

Edit: even though it's not mentioned, how do you access the configuration settings menu to change the difficulty, adjust freeplay and other features that affect gameplay?

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Just curious, is it even possible to acquire the roms legally? You need to buy this little boy somewhere and then try to dump the games inside, yes?
117cm8j.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1