Hacking QQ3DS Pro officially released !

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As I see it, the advantages are that once 10.4 is released, GW will stop working in that version (because of the exploit patched) but sky and QQ3DS pro will work since they use cartdridge emulation (more or less) and, if a new anti piracy check is released, they could be updated to bypass it. So, the main advantage is working in the last sysnand version.

Technically GW will shortly work in the latest sysnand as well (since 10.4 isn't released yet). Realistically it will take months/years for stores to have mostly 10.4 systems so I can't see sky/qq3ds being viable anymore

jefe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Technically GW will shortly work in the latest sysnand as well (since 10.4 isn't released yet). Realistically it will take months/years for stores to have mostly 10.4 systems so I can't see sky/qq3ds being viable anymore
Then, gateway just hype to support to sysFW10.3 to against sky+/qq3ds pro?

PedroDJavier

Trophies
XP
Country
Since sky+ is delayed by factory,then anyone ordered qq3ds pro with delivery arranged ?
Since QQ3ds is said to be the same card rebranded, then, if QQ3ds team bought them before the delay they souldn't be delayed, I suppose. But anyways, It's new year & Xmas hype so who knows.

redrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since QQ3ds is said to be the same card rebranded, then, if QQ3ds team bought them before the delay they souldn't be delayed, I suppose. But anyways, It's new year & Xmas hype so who knows.
Then, sky site made a clarification that qq3ds is not clone of sky but the same cart , is this sky team hype or make monopolization to kill customers' 2nd choices??

Sheikah Impa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why people can't just do their own work. The previous card to this one wasn't even getting updated like sky3ds, then as soon as the new sky3ds card comes out. "Hey guys, we did something too! It looks exactly the same, and uses the same things as Sky3ds...Only with a diffrent sticker!"

"Simultaneously play any 3DS and DS games"

Soooooo 3DS game on the top screen DS game on the bottom? I'm down for this /s

It comes with two seprate cards, just like the old version. You're literally just getting a sky3ds rip off card while also getting another card that might just be a rip off of an R4 or something.

marksteele

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know why people can't just do their own work. The previous card to this one wasn't even getting updated like sky3ds, then as soon as the new sky3ds card comes out. "Hey guys, we did something too! It looks exactly the same, and uses the same things as Sky3ds...Only with a diffrent sticker!"

It comes with two seprate cards, just like the old version. You're literally just getting a sky3ds rip off card while also getting another card that might just be a rip off of an R4 or something.

You missed the /s..... Simultaneously means at the same time, implying you can play the a 3DS and DS game at the same time

redrose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

And also with a rip off of a 16GB Micro SDHC memory card :lol:

happyboy15

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Recently, users have many choices even the qq3ds pro/sky+ support to newest 10.3, such as the coming GW 10.3 updates, downgraded 3ds consoles to pay CFW/GW. Will sky/qq team cry for those? :lol:

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And then Nintendo release "new" AP+ check system that even with the update able sky+ can't do anything about it.
That would indeed suck.
That whole ap thing is the best reason to jump the cfw train now before it's too late cause ap can't do anything about it.

bytar

Holy Knight
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
And then Nintendo release "new" AP+ check system that even with the update able sky+ can't do anything about it.
nx is coming and nintendo won't think so much about 3ds like they did about the same thing with ds. 3ds console's are going to be outdated soon. the last game may be pokemon z and we will see the end of the 3ds era.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol