Hacking QQ3DS Pro officially released !

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
Sky3DS+ clone, lol

Attachments

• leafeon.png
    leafeon.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 241
Reactions: Psi-hate

jefe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
But someone said it was not sky+ clone while the un-labelled original cartridge and re-banded a new brand "QQ3DS PRO" , is this right?

75mak

Trophies
XP
Country
They are the same people. Sky team just using another name to sell with less obligations to resellers etc.

PedroDJavier

Trophies
XP
Country
This looks really nice. Not only is Sky3ds (and Sky3ds+) expensive but also difficult to find. QQ3ds Pro seems to have a lower price, It may be a good choice to buy it. When more clones, more competitiveness between teams, and better opportunities for the users :toot:

Regards.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
This looks really nice. Not only is Sky3ds (and Sky3ds+) expensive but also difficult to find. QQ3ds Pro seems to have a lower price, It may be a good choice to buy it. When more clones, more competitiveness between teams, and better opportunities for the users :toot:

Regards.
It's fake competitiveness - same product rebranded.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasting money you mean? Because creating a brand new logo, printing the stickers, etc... has a cost. And if this card it's just a copy, why expending money on it's development, webpage etc? That makes no sense
The way it works is less profit per unit vs a bigger profit over more stock sold than others.

You make more money selling a 100 lemons at $4 each that selling 50 lemons at $6 a piece.

They clearly get lots of attention and people to buy it just by throwing a cheap DS flashcart that probably costs them $5 to make, having in mind that the Sky3ds selling generates a big profit in itself, the exposure won by the extra goodies will generate even more sells and they will move more stock than other resellers, generating more profit over time.

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol their website is awesome ... the music playing in the background tells you that shit is getting serious.

jefe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
I generally agree with Tony_93 said "You make more money selling a 100 lemons at $4 each that selling 50 lemons at $6 a piece."

thatbooisaspy

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not here to argue about business practices, but anyone who says this isn't a Sky3DS+ clone (restickered, whatever) is insane:

1. It doesn't play DS cartridges, it has a separate DS cartridge (which looks like a R4i):
QQ3DS_PRO_package.fw.png

Pulled directly from the site (http://www.qq3ds.com/)

2. Not to point out the obvious, but the orange buttons are exactly in the same place as in Sky3ds+
gp9EE6Z.png

3. Also the cartridges are the same shade of white, which means they didn't remold it. It's cheaper to stick a sticker on it, eh?

Also something funny from the old qq3ds site poking fun at the 1st generation sky3ds:
Q: Has "ten game limit" or no game limit for 3ds games playing?
A: We never did such fuck things for only ten game limit ! QQ3DS has no game limit for playing unlimited 3DS games as you prefer to .

Edit:
Oh yeah, read the sky3ds site:
Clarify:Recently someone just bought our SKY3DS cards and rebranded them with other sticker and package(like
facksite.jpg
...It's not even a clone), we are cutting off those supply sources to avoid any confusion to our end users.

Last edited by thatbooisaspy,
Reactions: Psi-hate

squishyscrump

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm not here to argue about business practices, but anyone who says this isn't a Sky3DS+ clone (restickered, whatever) is insane:

1. It doesn't play DS cartridges, it has a separate DS cartridge (which looks like a R4i):
QQ3DS_PRO_package.fw.png

Pulled directly from the site (http://www.qq3ds.com/)

2. Not to point out the obvious, but the orange buttons are exactly in the same place as in Sky3ds+
gp9EE6Z.png

3. Also the cartridges are the same shade of white, which means they didn't remold it. It's cheaper to stick a sticker on it, eh?

Also something funny from the old qq3ds site poking fun at the 1st generation sky3ds:

Edit:
Oh yeah, read the sky3ds site:

So I could buy the Qq3DS pro and use the Sky3ds + download files?

jefe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
GW announced that they already reveal another surprise that is coming SOON: they will be bringing Gateway support to systems that are on the current LATEST FIRMWARE: 10.3 and lower.

So , where are the advantages for sky+ and qq3ds pro once GW release 10.3 support on some day?

PedroDJavier

Trophies
XP
Country
GW announced that they already reveal another surprise that is coming SOON: they will be bringing Gateway support to systems that are on the current LATEST FIRMWARE: 10.3 and lower.

So , where are the advantages for sky+ and qq3ds pro once GW release 10.3 support on some day?

As I see it, the advantages are that once 10.4 is released, GW will stop working in that version (because of the exploit patched) but sky and QQ3DS pro will work since they use cartdridge emulation (more or less) and, if a new anti piracy check is released, they could be updated to bypass it. So, the main advantage is working in the last sysnand version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Worst would be getting a DRM rootkit from using audio CDs and then Sony getting sued.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Least I can throw the nvme at neighbors now
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    get a 2 TB NVMe from amazon, return the fucked one, get replacement and send that one to me
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Easier way buy one with a preadded heatsync pop the heat sync open
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some nerd at Amazon warehouse may tell the end of the colors off
    I'd like a 990 pro tyvm <З
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gen 5s going to be crazy expensive at like 10k transfer
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $300for 2tb
    don't have anything that can take PCIe5
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's still m.2 form just the next gen
    ew crucial
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    13,600 MB/s though
    I got a 980 pro iirc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soldigms been pretty solid
    yeh 980 pro
    good enough tbf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/gMNhZNI never heard about them but reviews are good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Crucial SSDs work fine. I have one installed in my Xbox.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reviews seem positive.
    I believe I had some Patriot RAM running in a computer somewhere
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $250 is pretty solid considering
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With the refund it'll be about $150
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    6tb nvme pc ftw
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 6tb nvme pc ftw