Hacking QQ3DS Pro officially released !

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do they even obtain the cards in the first place?
If they have to buy them off Sky team to put their own sticker on it and re-sell as their own then they'd be selling at a loss if it were cheaper than the Sky.
If they get them directly from the factory, I wonder how that works.

The way it works is less profit per unit vs a bigger profit over more stock sold than others.

You make more money selling a 100 lemons at $4 each that selling 50 lemons at $6 a piece.

They clearly get lots of attention and people to buy it just by throwing a cheap DS flashcart that probably costs them $5 to make, having in mind that the Sky3ds selling generates a big profit in itself, the exposure won by the extra goodies will generate even more sells and they will move more stock than other resellers, generating more profit over time.

Gokudera ElPsyCongroo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Are you trolling or just flat out inoccent? This are Sky3ds+ with a different sticker :rofl:
Haha of course I know that, hence my previous posts. I wanted to say "some resellers could sell us qq3ds with a sky3ds+ sticker, so they make more profit since the only advantage of this card would be its cheaper price.

Ekaitz

Redhead Believer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, my Sky3DS+ has been sent with a 8Gb microSD card and was cheaper than that.

It is just a Sky3DS with a different sticker on it + a cheap R4 & cheap microSD. A kind of ready to use package, may be ok for people who really don't know what they are doing/what they need to buy but at the end, same product.

GreatCrippler

Greatness Fallen
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now is this a clone, or a copy? Clones as a rule are a ripoff, but still need their own software. If I got one of these could I use everything from the Sky website, or am I stuck with whatever the QQ guys have on theirs?

izy

Advanced Tech Pleb
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Haha how about no they are just generic logos for each of their features like the switch is for 2button, besides the wifi card in sds dont work as you think they do + the cost to even manufacture it on a brand name scale still would make the price 20% more minimum on an already expensive card.

But hey you have cfw you dont even need that silly idea besides it wouldnt work because of how the sky3ds works in the first place

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and so i got mashle instead, which is actually quite good
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    GUYS YOU CAN LAUNCH HEALTH AND SAFETY INFO IN AROMA NOW
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan,i only watched anime
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for anyone wondering what that is, basically, it's about the one person in the world without magic, instead he's just dummy strong
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dr. What and Dr. Where got lost together somewhere in time, Dr. When is looking for them
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    What about Dr. How?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    OR DR. WHY?
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    @Xdqwerty sorry i get excited when i get to see what type of laser the wii u uses
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    They ALL went to Nurse Why's house
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: SCPs started from some Dr. Who fanfic or smth on 4chan
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dr How and Why, will be in the prequel
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, or dr when
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    dr what
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ooohhh the steamy scene with Nurse Why. omg :blush:
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty is Dr. Wut
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey gets mad and tells me its a bad habit to bite your nails, even though I told her I washed my feet first.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Dr Strange is a gynecologist for prostitutes.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Going where lots of men have gone before
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i tear off my nails
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a joke, but I used to bite my nails when I was young, but when I started doing construction work and seen what crap was under my nails, I stopped.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What i said isnt a joke
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sometimes yea when they get real long, you want to, but I always end up with a bloody finger or hangnails.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well that's 30 minutes worth of complaining
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They send you the wrong STD medicine again?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: They send you the wrong STD medicine again?