Gaming Puzzle Swap doesn't show all my panels

hirakujira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I have an O3DS LL (JPN) which is running 11.2 CFW (Luma3DS + A9LH).
One day I found that the Puzzle Swap game in Mii Plaza only shows the original 7 panels with all puzzles collected. Which means that I lost the others I obtained before.

Then I use JKSV to dump the meet.dat and use the utility Streetpass Mii Plaza Puzzle Swap Save Editor to force unlock all panels, however it doesn't work.

I also checked the status of my puzzles with this utility , it shows that the puzzles are not missing (I can see the progress of each panel), but I don't know why it can't be shown in the game.

I also tried to upgrade Mii Plaza to the latest version, still not work. Can anyone help me to solve this issue? Thanks

Last edited by hirakujira,

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It means you don't have the actual puzzle images in your boss extdata.

Just turn off and back on spotpass in the plaza settings, then wait a few hours or so in standby!

Reactions: hirakujira

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, this happened to me too. You must have somehow deleted your EXTData for the Mii Plaza. Just turn SpotPass updates for Mii Plaza off and then back on, like Ryccardo said. For me, it didn't take more than five or so minutes to get the SpotPass and have all of my puzzle data back.

Reactions: hirakujira

hirakujira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Wow, it works, thanks a lot!

For me, like bahamut290 said, I just turn on SpotPass and wait for less than 3 minutes, check the home screen of my 3DS, which should receive a notification about Mii Plaza, then all the stuffs would be back!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: ballcock