Hacking Push for more EDGE/iEDGE support

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DarkWay said:
Give proof that team cyclops is the same team for the EDGE? do you have any? because I see none. So stop posting this, team cyclops isn't updating the EDGE as much nonsense it's starteing to get boring and annoying
dry.gif
What and whats even more annoying are people who deny it.

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Give proof that team cyclops is the same team for the EDGE? do you have any?

The fact that they release updates the same day or the day after Cyclo has a final firmware available, with exactly the same fixes?

Of course, it's not undeniable proof. They could just steal the updates somehow. Or it's not necessary that it's the same team, only that they have some sort of business agreement. But it makes you think it's the same team, doesn't it?

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tanas said:
DarkWay said:
Give proof that team cyclops is the same team for the EDGE? do you have any? because I see none. So stop posting this, team cyclops isn't updating the EDGE as much nonsense it's starting to get boring and annoying
dry.gif
What and whats even more annoying are people who deny it.

where in my statement did I deny it? I didn't deny anything I just said show me some proof? but you can't what I'd like people to do is say the EDGE team, or something similar because whilst being a clone of the cyclo there's no proof its the same team only the team would know this
wink.gif
it just gets boring reading team cyclo doesn't update the EDGE blah blah blah when it should be the EDGE team , catch my drift? it's like someone calling your favourite sports team or band someother team.

Pliskron

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If a team was going to make a Cyclo cone they's call it a Cyclo Evolution Ultra. I think we have all the proof that we need. You don't need a dead body to convict someone of murder. No smoking gun but we know who makes the Edge and they know that we know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Xdqwerty :creep: +1