Hacking Purchasing a R4i Gold 3DS Plus

oli-ver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm looking to purchase a R4i Gold 3DS Plus, I attempted to use the nds-card website that is preferred/sponsored by this forum and contacted them for their paypal e-mail for payment but haven't gotten a response for about 2-3 days. If anyone has a website that sells the R4i Gold 3DS Plus and can confirm that it is not in fact sketchy please let me know. Also if this post was posted in the wrong place I do apologize as I am new, I would appreciate if a moderator could move the post to the correct section. If anyone can help me out it is greatly appreciated and I hope everyone has a great day. :)

oli-ver

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you live in the US, you should/could just use ModchipsDirect. Ships from the US and gets to where you are in about 5 days.

Have you or a friend used ModchipsDirect before and can you confirm that you actually received the item? There are a lot of sites that say they sell it but it is in fact a scam so just trying to verify as I’d prefer to not be scammazzed. Thank you for the fast reply though I’ll definitely look into that website.

astrodraco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you or a friend used ModchipsDirect before and can you confirm that you actually received the item? There are a lot of sites that say they sell it but it is in fact a scam so just trying to verify as I’d prefer to not be scammazzed. Thank you for the fast reply though I’ll definitely look into that website.

I got my SX Pro from them (about 2 weeks ago) and actually just ordered an R4i Gold 3DS Plus like a day before this thread was made and it shipped out yesterday (Friday) with an estimated delivery of Tuesday via USPS.

Screen_Shot_2019-05-25_at_12.16.59_AM.png

Once you order, it'll be processed in a few hours and then you'll get an email from "Game Console Parts" with the shipment information etc.

Screen_Shot_2019-05-25_at_12.19.03_AM.png

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Used them several times without issue. The last thing I bought from them was the r4iGold+ and it only took 4 days to get to me.

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's my second R4i gold plus tracking from https://www.mod3dscard.com, also ModchipsDirect is an old and good USA site too.
800ce4a6-1f9b-4dac-9d76-109992209009.jpg

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've ordered from Modchip before without issue, but last time (2 months ago, they said they couldn't take visa !?!? or PayPal, so I didn't order, how the heck you supposed to pay these people?

I realize they sometimes do this thing where "you send (as tho a gift) them the money, (then take pic of having done: send that to them for verify) so, they send it.. blah blah blah,, this is too much for such a simple purchase IMO there's got to be an easier way. why not just label it something else?.. I guess that's what they've finally done here.. 'bout dam time

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've ordered from Modchip before without issue, but last time (2 months ago, they said they couldn't take visa !?!? or PayPal, so I didn't order, how the heck you supposed to pay these people?

I realize they sometimes do this thing where "you send (as tho a gift) them the money, (then take pic of having done: send that to them for verify) so, they send it.. blah blah blah,, this is too much for such a simple purchase IMO there's got to be an easier way. why not just label it something else?.. I guess that's what they've finally done here.. 'bout dam time
Because Paypal doesn't allow flashcard selling, if they want to use paypal, they should take the method you write down. I don't know why Modchip can't support Visa, but my Visa and Master card goes well in Mod3ds site.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since