Hacking Punchout Error When Fighting Title Bout ( Not 2.0 )

wingzrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game plays fine but right when a new title bout is selected ( don flamingo, king hippo ) the game screen goes crazy, the remote rumbles uncontrollably and the game freezes. It plays fine again when i reset the wii but it's an odd issue regardless.

Also, it may be me but the exhibition mode might be broken because the last time I tried it I couldn't control little mac at all.

Chemical_Warfare

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im on 3.2u (ntsc-u copy of game) using usbloader GX, cios rev9 - haven't had any problems, only one freeze last night (non-title) when i had been playing for about 4 1/2 hours.

rongizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just beat Don flamingo for the 2nd title and I have experienced no such issue. Maybe you have a bad burn perhaps? I'm running the PAL version forced to NTSC and it has been flawless so far beyond the videos going wonky every now and then.

rAiN mAn 2o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thoroughly tested both NTSC and PAL version of game on disc using backup launcher and also USBLoader... both work flawlessly... sounds like a bad burn as mentioned above.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RAINMAN I guarantee that your vids didnt show on backup launcher just like everyone else, You would be the ONLY person not to have the tutorial and some movies stop after a few seconds I CALL BULLSHIT!

Mark McDonut

GBATemp's Resident Ghostbuster
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only used usbloader and have 3.2u and updated IOS wads from madworld and no problems, using usbloader gx, YAL IOS249 game banner launch channel and beardface's coverfloader.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look at my signature below. I burnt it with Imgburn at 8x speed and Sony DVDR and that's all. I played and everything's perfect!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30