Punchout Error When Fighting Title Bout ( Not 2.0 )

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by wingzrow, May 22, 2009.

1. wingzrow
    OP

Member wingzrow GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Game plays fine but right when a new title bout is selected ( don flamingo, king hippo ) the game screen goes crazy, the remote rumbles uncontrollably and the game freezes. It plays fine again when i reset the wii but it's an odd issue regardless.

Also, it may be me but the exhibition mode might be broken because the last time I tried it I couldn't control little mac at all.

2. Chemical_Warfare

Member Chemical_Warfare GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    im on 3.2u (ntsc-u copy of game) using usbloader GX, cios rev9 - haven't had any problems, only one freeze last night (non-title) when i had been playing for about 4 1/2 hours.

3. rongizzle

Newcomer rongizzle Newbie

United States
    I just beat Don flamingo for the 2nd title and I have experienced no such issue. Maybe you have a bad burn perhaps? I'm running the PAL version forced to NTSC and it has been flawless so far beyond the videos going wonky every now and then.

4. rAiN mAn 2o0o

Member rAiN mAn 2o0o GBAtemp Regular

United States
    thoroughly tested both NTSC and PAL version of game on disc using backup launcher and also USBLoader... both work flawlessly... sounds like a bad burn as mentioned above.

5. bugaveli

Banned bugaveli Banned

United States
    RAINMAN I guarantee that your vids didnt show on backup launcher just like everyone else, You would be the ONLY person not to have the tutorial and some movies stop after a few seconds I CALL BULLSHIT!

6. Mark McDonut

Member Mark McDonut GBAtemp Fan

United States
    only used usbloader and have 3.2u and updated IOS wads from madworld and no problems, using usbloader gx, YAL IOS249 game banner launch channel and beardface's coverfloader.

7. wingzrow
    OP

Member wingzrow GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The error is off usbloader but it may have been a bad rip.

8. azoreseuropa

Member azoreseuropa GBAtemp Psycho!

Portugal
    Look at my signature below. I burnt it with Imgburn at 8x speed and Sony DVDR and that's all. I played and everything's perfect!