Hacking PSVita-StorageMgr setup - Please Help

WeedMan4lbg

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hi,

I'm new to the vita modding but I've managed to install successfully: h-encore, vitashell, adrenaline, pkgj and nonpdrm - all working
Now I need more space :)

I want to install StorageMgr but I'm really confused how to do this and I can not find any clear tutorials for my Firmware...

My device:

PCH-1104
Firmware: Official 3.68

My Goal is to mount the new micro sd card (with adapter "SD2VITA", placed within the game card slot) as ux0 and the original Sony MC to be mounted as uma0...
I'm not sure what will happen if I use this config for StorageMgr:

MCD=uma0 (should be Sony original MC mounted as ext storage)
INT=imc0 (not sure what is this and if I need this line at all)
GCD=ux0 (should be SD2VITA card placed within the game card slot mounted as primary storage or whataever type of storage the original Sony MC was)
UMA=grw0 (not sure what is this and if I need this line at all)

I'm afraid that after re-boot my vita's homebrew will stop working, I do not know about the rest of the mods I've installed but for vitashell I'm sure that it's located in ux0 on the original Sony MC, if this path is missing afte re-boot I suppose it will not be very good...

So My goals:

* Prepare the new micro sd card for use (unclear)
* Transfer All data from the original Sony MC to the new micro sd card
* Install the StorageMgr plugin in ur0
* Mount the new micro sd card (with adapter "SD2VITA", placed within the game card slot) as ux0 and the original Sony MC to be mounted as uma0 (how to configure StorageMgr, unclear)
* Wipe original Sony MC content
* Re-boot the vita: My original Sony MC should be mounted as external storage and should be empty, my new micro sd (with adapter "SD2VITA", placed within the game card slot) should be mounted as ux0 and I should have all the content that was previously available on the original card (working homebrew and so on) and now pkgj will install on the new micro sd from now on???? (unclear)

Any help or guide for dummies will be highly appretiated, tnx

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay