Hacking PSVITA registry help

dragonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I'm trying to figure out how to make the vita psp emulator games less blurry by disabling the billinear filter on VITA TV and I came across
this line using the vita registry editor "/CONFIG/PSPEMU/SETTINGS/", "disp_filter"

I tried changing the values , but I'm not sure why I cant see any changes.

Is it because this registry does not affect adrenaline, but perhaps the actual psp emulator inside vita?

Could someone point me to the right direction , I know there is no solution to the problem on the internet
so I'm trying to figure this out on my own.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys,

I'm trying to figure out how to make the vita psp emulator games less blurry by disabling the billinear filter on VITA TV and I came across
this line using the vita registry editor "/CONFIG/PSPEMU/SETTINGS/", "disp_filter"

I tried changing the values , but I'm not sure why I cant see any changes.

Is it because this registry does not affect adrenaline, but perhaps the actual psp emulator inside vita?

Could someone point me to the right direction , I know there is no solution to the problem on the internet
so I'm trying to figure this out on my own.
Can you not disable it through the official settings?

Run Adrenaline, run PSP game, press and hold HOME until menu appears, choose Settings at the very top, uncheck Bilinear Filtering.

Reactions: dragonz

dragonz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you not disable it through the official settings?

Run Adrenaline, run PSP game, press and hold HOME until menu appears, choose Settings at the very top, uncheck Bilinear Filtering.

First off, thank you for replying.
Well, what you said is correct but that method only works for an actual ps vita not a vita TV.

Hence I'm willing to test, brick my vita tv in the name of science all so that I can find a way to uncheck Bilinear or find this option that sony hid away in the vita tv.

Long live true pixels. The psone has some amazing pixel art games, like sotn, ff tactics, vandal hearts, chrono trigger, ect. It would be a shame if we never get this option restored back into the vita Tv.

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, thank you for replying.
Well, what you said is correct but that method only works for an actual ps vita not a vita TV.

Hence I'm willing to test, brick my vita tv in the name of science all so that I can find a way to uncheck Bilinear or find this option that sony hid away in the vita tv.

Long live true pixels. The psone has some amazing pixel art games, like sotn, ff tactics, vandal hearts, chrono trigger, ect. It would be a shame if we never get this option restored back into the vita Tv.
My apologies, didn't know it was not available on Vita TV.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.