PSVita 3-5 hour battery life, memory card info, games list

D

Deleted User

abel009 said:
History Of events:

Nintendo announces the "3DS" Take a look inside!!!
Crowd: Hurray!!! 3D with out glasses (Crowd goes wild)
toot.gif

Sony: Where is the HD?
wtf.gif

Sony Announces "PSVita"!! HD on the go.
Crowd:
smileipb2.png
Console games on the palms of our hands!! BEAT THAT Nintendo

Nintendo announces the "Wii U" Zelda In HD and in your hands!!
Nintendo: Give me your monies!!
Crowd: "Faints in excitement"
Sony: mmm.... interesting
tpi.gif

Sony announces Vita will interact as a wireless multimedia controller with the PS3
Crowd: Just like the "Wii U" so original
bow.gif

Nintendo: WTF? This is the last time, first the remote now this?
Sony: Muahh aaahh Muahh aaahh

Nintendo announces battery life will last 3-5 Hours
Crowd: Complains BOOOOOO!!! Where is my Vita!!
Sony: S*CK it nintendo you loose.
Nintendo: will see!!

Nintendo Releases The "3DS"
Crowd: where are my games?
hate2.gif

Sony announces battery life will last 3 hours
Crowd:OMG But But its OK its HD Gaming on the go
yaypsp.gif

Nintendo: are you F*cking serious?
blink.gif

Sony: Whos the looser now
biggrin.gif

Moral Of the story: Everyone has a fanboy inside so dont hate

The end
No-one shows love for your story. I do.
Cool story, bro!

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Don't know how many times this has to be repeated, but current battery technology is practically at its peak in terms of capacity. Without changing the power consumption of the hardware using the battery, the only way to get more life out of a battery is to increase its overall size. Until a new kind of battery technology comes out, we are stuck with what we have.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
well then it seems that we need to get on a new technology for batteries. because we havent seen an update since 2005.
This.

It's great that I basically have a console in my hands, but I want to be able to play it for long periods of time.

And that wasn't just directed at the PSV.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
well then it seems that we need to get on a new technology for batteries. because we havent seen an update since 2005.

That would be the responsibility of those that make the battery technology, not Sony, Nintendo, or other companies that make devices that use the batteries. The only thing they can do is design around it.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DiscostewSM said:
BortzANATOR said:

That would be the responsibility of those that make the battery technology, not Sony, Nintendo, or other companies that make devices that use the batteries. The only thing they can do is design around it.
Reading his post it wasn't at all directed at "Sony, Nintendo, or other companies that make devices that use the batteries".

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
DiscostewSM said:
BortzANATOR said:

Reading his post it wasn't at all directed at "Sony, Nintendo, or other companies that make devices that use the batteries".

It wasn't my intention at pointing any particular person out. I only used his post in making the statement I made because, unfortunately, many people are under the assumption that when these companies have this hardware in their devices, they also think they are making the internal technology as well. Just like the screens, touch-interfaces, etc, the companies using them aren't necessarily the ones "making" the technology.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And why haven't I seen big uproars from site writers bashing the battery life of the Vita? Oh yeah, I forgot this is the internet. Where EVERYONE is a troll, even if you're not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer