Gaming psv/ps3 can do everything the wiiu can?

Yu-Gi-Oh 100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A lot of people are actually thinking this to be true, and it's mostly sheep that love sony. It seem nintendo ripped off sony's idea first for the seamless transferring thing, and where anyone got this idea from is beyond me. Even though the wiiu is a superior system people think that the ps3 and their only game uncharted is a godsend, but the reality is that people will flock to the wiiu games once it's released next year while forgetting about the other 2 systems in the process.

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Too bad none of us have probably bought a WII Game in ages.

Like I've said before, hardware isn't what makes money, it's licensing and software (aka games) that do it.

The WiiU will come out a solid seller just like the WII, it will take a few solid games and the introduction of classic remakes, like Donkey Kong, Mario, Zelda, etc.

Nintendo will always be in the game (lime light).... Sega only fell due to marketing and complete and utter failure in security and marketing in the US.

Wynd

Yu-Gi-Oh 100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sinharvest24 said:
The WiiU winning me over my Ps3 not gonna happen. The WiiU must have atleast 5+ games that i'm in love with for me to buy that console.
lol only 5 i can name dozens id like to see besides there aren't any must have system seller on ps3.

"Too bad none of us have probably bought a WII Game in ages."

bought? from this hack site lol ok.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
hmmmmmmmm this thread there's something odd about it
trollsenses.jpg

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yu-Gi-Oh 100 said:
sinharvest24 said:
The WiiU winning me over my Ps3 not gonna happen. The WiiU must have atleast 5+ games that i'm in love with for me to buy that console.
lol only 5 i can name dozens id like to see besides there aren't any must have system seller on ps3.
That's not what he says. He means: "if there are 5 or more games that I love, I will buy the console" (and probably those 5 games).

But to your original topic...what Bladexdsl says. I can only say: okay. Thanks for your opinion. But having an opinion doesn't make it "reality".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: LOL