JarOfFlies

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mr. Waffle said:
psp 3000 can't run homebrew and iso's yet because it isn't hacked atm.
PSPTube is a homebrew, so no =(

Damn the sexy silver psp to hell!

frown.gif

Thanks btw

Posts merged

QUOTE(Mr. Waffle @ Apr 14 2009, 07:34 PM) psp 3000 can't run homebrew and iso's yet because it isn't hacked atm.
PSPTube is a homebrew, so no =(

Damn the sexy silver psp to hell!

frown.gif

Thanks btw

Mr. Waffle

A Free Waffle
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
themuddaload said:
the home button just tweaks out sometimes, and randomly registers that it has been pressed ='( really annoying, especially in racing games.
LOL, Like, when you are playing a fighting game, and just button mashing the X-button, and it registers that the home button is pressed, you go back to XMB?
Better have autosaving on lol

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
well, it doesnt automatically go back to xmb, but there is a "do you want to quit? yes/no" thing, and if you are doing anything with the left d-pad button, it is easy to hit left+X, ive accidently exited a few times.

but the worst thing is that it doesnt pause your game when you hit the home button, whatever was going on still is, so if im playing castlevania SOTN, i just got raped by the boss, and if i was playing a racing game, @$%@#% i just ran into the wall.

rather annoying, but i dont have a clue why it does this at all... i disassembled it, and there isnt anything that is making the button stuck. a quick google a few weeks ago gave me no good results. there are a few other people with the problem it seems, but the only answer they have gotten is either "lolthatsux, IDK whuts rong," or "make sure ur not just hitting it accidently" both of which are equally unhelpful. (yeah, im not an idiot, ive grown up with videogames, im pretty sure my thumb wouldnt stray an inch and a half downwards and bump the home button......
wacko.gif
)

GRR.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
themuddaload said:
well, it doesnt automatically go back to xmb, but there is a "do you want to quit? yes/no" thing, and if you are doing anything with the left d-pad button, it is easy to hit left+X, ive accidently exited a few times.

but the worst thing is that it doesnt pause your game when you hit the home button, whatever was going on still is, so if im playing castlevania SOTN, i just got raped by the boss, and if i was playing a racing game, @$%@#% i just ran into the wall.

rather annoying, but i dont have a clue why it does this at all... i disassembled it, and there isnt anything that is making the button stuck. a quick google a few weeks ago gave me no good results. there are a few other people with the problem it seems, but the only answer they have gotten is either "lolthatsux, IDK whuts rong," or "make sure ur not just hitting it accidently" both of which are equally unhelpful. (yeah, im not an idiot, ive grown up with videogames, im pretty sure my thumb wouldnt stray an inch and a half downwards and bump the home button......
wacko.gif
)

GRR.

theres VSH hacks to switch the buttons around afaik ... don't use it myself but think its possibly Custom Firmware Extender or something like that !? it allows the buttons to be reconfigured what does what !?

... I think there's one also to disable the home/select/volume/start etc buttons ..sure I read that somewhere!?

Mr. Waffle

A Free Waffle
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
kobykaan said:
theres VSH hacks to switch the buttons around afaik ... don't use it myself but think its possibly Custom Firmware Extender or something like that !? it allows the buttons to be reconfigured what does what !?

... I think there's one also to disable the home/select/volume/start etc buttons ..sure I read that somewhere!?
And for a VSH/Game Hack, u need custom firmware, and it's a psp 3000, so that wouldn't be possible yet =(

themuddaload

Creepin' hardcore.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Mr. Waffle said:
kobykaan said:

And for a VSH/Game Hack, u need custom firmware, and it's a psp 3000, so that wouldn't be possible yet =(
he was talking to me =P

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
themuddaload said:
Mr. Waffle said:
kobykaan said:

he was talking to me =P

Yeah I was .... anyhow enough off topic I gave some advice and now time to leave this thread its been answered anyhow
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-